Hello Everyone!

Trinity

About Myself: Hello everyone! My name is Trinity. I'm a huge gamer and musician. I play bass guitar, regular guitar, and I sing. I'm a huge MLP and Dr. Who fan. I also love to write stories and read fanfics, etc because I love seeing how creative and imaginative people can be. I think having creativity and the means to express it are fantastic ways to show who you truly are. If your curiosity is not quenched, just give me a shout. I love to talk about myself.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google and another RP site I'm apart of.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After a friend of mine showed me the show I slowly became more and more of a fan. It wasn't until the end of my Junior year in high school that I became a full on Brony.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
I had so much more typed but my computer shut down right before I posted. So I had to shorten most of it (I couldn't remember most of what I said).

Aaa, Highschool. Good times. It'll be better for you since you're a brony and still in Highschool. ;)

Welcome to Canterlot, Trinity! :D

Thanks! I hope to have a lot of fun here.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

How come you didn't mention you're a Zelda fan though? :-o

I actually didn't think about it at the time. I mean I fan-boy over a lot of stuff and I just picked a few out off the top of my head. But yeah, I absolutely love The Legend of Zelda series.

Welcome to... CANTERLOT! You can call me Cat :)

My fave genre of music is rock and metal, what's yours?

I usually listen to anything that sounds good regardless of genre, but I tend to lean more towards metal, rock, and the old school stuff like Metallica and Queen. Good to know someone else with similar interests in music!

• Like 1

Thanks! I hope to have a lot of fun here.

I actually didn't think about it at the time. I mean I fan-boy over a lot of stuff and I just picked a few out off the top of my head. But yeah, I absolutely love The Legend of Zelda series.

I usually listen to anything that sounds good regardless of genre, but I tend to lean more towards metal, rock, and the old school stuff like Metallica and Queen. Good to know someone else with similar interests in music!

Yeah, I'm starting to know more and more people who like the same music as me. When someone say they do I think 'Yeah!'