The Welcome Wagon

Shifty

Punda walked along the streets of Canterlot somewhat nervously. Ponies gawked and stared at his stripes only to compose themselves and walk away as though he were never there. He doubted all ponies acted like this, he hoped meet somepony who would tell him where he could find the weather station so he could find some pegasi who could help with the drought in his homeland. He could make some friends along the way, it wouldn't hurt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're one of the first ponies to actually greet Punda, a foreign Zebra visiting Canterlot. Will you befriend him?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A green pegasus stallion with a short brown mane, slightly unkempt, and a tail that matches eyes the zebra from across the street. He is careful to not seem like he is staring, but he has certainly taken an interest in this newcomer. After a few hours of discreetly following, the pegasus decided to introduce himself. He walked up beside the zebra and greeted him. It would seem that the zebra was surprised by this pony suddenly talking to him, because Punda visibly jumped when Forte started talking.

[colour=#008000]"Good day. I've seen you around town a few times today, and you seem rather lost. Is there something I can help with?" [/colour]

"Ah..yes well. I am searching for the weather station. I want to find pegasi willing to help me and my zebra brethren with our drought problem." Punda said nervously. He didn't really expect anypony to actually speak to him.

Forte looked at him curiously. He, like most ponies in Equestria, was actually unsure of where zebras came from.

[colour=#008000]"Well, then you're in the wrong place. The all the weather in Equestria comes from Cloudsdale. Though, I think we'll want to talk to Celestia first. Here, follow me."[/colour]

Forte starts trotting off towards the castle, then stops and looks back expectantly when he realises the zebra isnt following him.

"Wrong place? The last pony I asked said I must speak to some pony in Canterlot about assigning Pegasi to work out in Unyasi. I assumed it would be somepony at the weather station. So I must speak to Princess Celestia?" Punda asked, he was somewhat confused on the matter of who he needed to speak to.

[colour=#008000]"Well, if you want the weather ponies' help, then you're gonna have to talk to Celestia about it. They run a tight schedual, and they dont take kindly to interuptions of that schedual. Come on, lets go!"[/colour]

Forte cantered off towards the castle, looking back as he ran to make sure the zebra was following him.

Punda followed after the pegasus pony curiously. He never though he'd have to speak to Celestia. This trip certainly was getting more interesting.

"My Zebra brethren and I come from the land of Unyasi." Punda said, a hint of his native tongue was shown in the fluid way he said the name of his homeland.

• 2 weeks later...

((Nah I'll just come in.))

Witty Winds was flying above the town careful not to crash.Her bright green and blue mane and tail flew behind her.A yellow bow on her head was also pulled at by the wind.Her purple coat flowed in the cold wind.Witty looked like a normal pegasus except for the wings.They where metal spray painted the same colour of her coat,they also had some fused metal connecting the feathers to her back.Her wings startled anypony who saw them but it didn't bother her at all.

Witty Winds settled in front of the castle where two ponies where standing.

(Sorry if it seemed like I abondoned this RP, I've been distracted since my brother came home from the Marines)

"Unyasi is in the south lands where it is very warm." Punda said. He spotted the silver pony nearby and was once again stricken by shyness.

"H-hello." Punda said, the wind from the pony's shout ruffled his mane slightly. Usually he would have it tied up but today he decided to have it down, now his once smooth mane was every-which-way. Punda guessed his mane had gotten too long.

[colour=#008000]"Oh, well I'm Forte, and this is Punda. We are on our way to see the princess."[/colour]

Forte eyed her wings for a moment, then added

[colour=#008000]"You can come with us if you want."[/colour]