Foreign ponies?

Kalpira

Omg wtf?

By the looks of the pics on the boxes it's

Rainbowdash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rarity, I don't know cheerlie?..... and PinkiePie.

I don't mind having different ponies but the least they could do is not recolour the mane cast(besides the second to last one that's fine) |:

Could of used background ponies like Bubblebutt(Derpy) or something.

Meh. Pallet swaps. Though what stories would a bee-keeping pony have to tell... I imagine her perpetually having band-aids all over. Definitely having a large role during Winter Wrap-Ups, what with pollination and all that jazz. She's probably chat it up with Fluttershy more than uncommonly, thanks to a shared nature affinity. Hang on, I need to write this stuff down.

AAAAHHHHH! Why is my paypal account dead. i need HoneyBuzz! (the little one, though, is Bumblesweet, who was a g3)

also:

Meh. Pallet swaps. Though what stories would a bee-keeping pony have to tell... I imagine her perpetually having band-aids all over. Definitely having a large role during Winter Wrap-Ups, what with pollination and all that jazz. She's probably chat it up with Fluttershy more than uncommonly, thanks to a shared nature affinity. Hang on, I need to write this stuff down.

Trillium keeps bees :) Not Honeybees.