A Canterlot Neighborhood! (Apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

Rainbow slapped her friend playfully on the shoulder, "AJ! Be nice! That's Kaneigh West! Only the AWESOMEST musician out there next to Vinyl Scratch and a few others that I just---AH! This is SO awesome!!!" She was having herself a fangirl moment.

Applejack just stood there in silence, staring at her friend with a blank expression. [colour=#ffa500]"A-Ah'm sorry, ah have no idea who yer talkin' about."[/colour] Applejack finally said.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#b22222]"Well that kind of is who I said I was, isn't it?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Kaneigh remembered that he was in the presence of pretty women, in his presence as they were, he tried to keep the sarcasm out of his tone. He had no idea what outsiders would know about him- nothing at all, in AJ's case- but he didn't want their possible knowledge of his ego to mar his chances with them. Kaneigh stretched out his wings, a casual motion, as he nodded at AJ.[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]"That's alright ma'am. I'm Kaneigh West, I produce and rap. Your friend here already seems to know me." [/colour][colour=#000000]He smiled at Rainbow, who seemed to be having a moment. A moment could so easily become something more, if he played his cards right. She'd even compared him to Vinyl Scratch, who was... who was who? Kaneigh had never heard that name before. [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Which is weird. I only had one little album... Even if that album was critically lauded to the heavens." [/colour][colour=#000000]It was the strangest thing, sounding both humble and egotistical at once. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]((That album would be the Equestrian version of Collage Dropout, Flight School Dropout))[/colour]

Mackell didn't believe her for a second, but wasn't going to push anything. [colour=#008000]"It sure doesn't sound like nothing! It's okay if you don't feel like talking right now, Rhapsody, but if you ever would like to talk about it, I'm here." [/colour]He gave her a little smile before retreating to the kitchen to heat up the food.

[colour=#b22222]"Well that kind of is who I said I was, isn't it?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Kaneigh remembered that he was in the presence of pretty women, in his presence as they were, he tried to keep the sarcasm out of his tone. He had no idea what outsiders would know about him- nothing at all, in AJ's case- but he didn't want their possible knowledge of his ego to mar his chances with them. Kaneigh stretched out his wings, a casual motion, as he nodded at AJ.[/colour]

[colour=#b22222]"That's alright ma'am. I'm Kaneigh West, I produce and rap. Your friend here already seems to know me." [/colour][colour=#000000]He smiled at Rainbow, who seemed to be having a moment. A moment could so easily become something more, if he played his cards right. She'd even compared him to Vinyl Scratch, who was... who was who? Kaneigh had never heard that name before. [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Which is weird. I only had one little album... Even if that album was critically lauded to the heavens." [/colour][colour=#000000]It was the strangest thing, sounding both humble and egotistical at once. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]((That album would be the Equestrian version of Collage Dropout, Flight School Dropout))[/colour]

Applejack just stood there in silence, staring at her friend with a blank expression. [colour=#ffa500]"A-Ah'm sorry, ah have no idea who yer talkin' about."[/colour] Applejack finally said.

"Flight School Dropout was like one of my favorite albums, still is. I'm a very underground girl...this is SO surreal! AJ, this is amazing!!" Dashie began to freak out even more and took a deep breath. Blushing, she smiled. "Sorry for being so overdramatic..."

Kaneigh nodded, his car purring smoothly as it awaited the chance to get in motion again. [colour=#b22222]"Heh, thanks. I mean, some of my lyrics are kind of... out there, but, you know." [/colour][colour=#000000]What did he know? What the hell was he trying to say here? His sharp mind was failing to produce decent sentences now, all because of a few beautiful women. He had to keep his cool. He put his shades back on, hoping that protecting his eyes from their cute gazes would sharpen his focus again. [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Mmm, so you're an underground kind of girl? I think I make more money than 'underground' implies, but hey. So what're your names, mon amoures?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Kaneigh liked the French language, he had recently been studying it and peppering phrases into conversation. [/colour]

Mackell wrapped his arms back around his coltfriend. [colour=#008000]"I'm doing wonderous! I was just thinking of some ideas for how we should decorate the bedroom. How are you today, Cloudy?"[/colour]

Kaneigh nodded, his car purring smoothly as it awaited the chance to get in motion again. [colour=#b22222]"Heh, thanks. I mean, some of my lyrics are kind of... out there, but, you know." [/colour][colour=#000000]What did he know? What the hell was he trying to say here? His sharp mind was failing to produce decent sentences now, all because of a few beautiful women. He had to keep his cool. He put his shades back on, hoping that protecting his eyes from their cute gazes would sharpen his focus again. [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Mmm, so you're an underground kind of girl? I think I make more money than 'underground' implies, but hey. So what're your names, mon amoures?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Kaneigh liked the French language, he had recently been studying it and peppering phrases into conversation. [/colour]

Applejack had no idea what "Mon amoures" meant, but he asked for her name, so she would answer. [colour=#ffa500]"Mah name's Applejack. Ah run Sweet Apple Acres! Er at least, ah used to before ah moved out here." [/colour]Applejack said.

Applejack had no idea what "Mon amoures" meant, but he asked for her name, so she would answer. [colour=#ffa500]"Mah name's Applejack. Ah run Sweet Apple Acres! Er at least, ah used to before ah moved out here." [/colour]Applejack said.

"A-And I'm Rainbow Dash," she fan-girled. "Nice to meet you! What brings you here, Kaneigh?"

Kaneigh nodded. A farm girl? She must have been from way out in the country, the place Kaneigh had only heard of by ear. He had lived in the city all his life, more or less. [colour=#b22222]"So you used to grow food? I can dig that, I guess." [/colour][colour=#000000]It wasn't the most glamorous job. But hey, it explained why this woman was so well built. [/colour][colour=#b22222]"Must've been hard work, huh?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Kaneigh turned to consider Rainbow Dash. This girl looked like a cool cat... well, not now, since she was impressed by him, to put it absolutely mildly. Kaniegh took a moment to thank Celestia for giving him an attractive fan. [/colour][colour=#b22222]"I live nearby, that real big house near the entrance to this area is mine. I heard I had new neighbors, so I went... and I'm glad I showed up. Real glad." [/colour][colour=#000000]He smiled at her. [/colour]

Kaneigh's flirting was obvious, and Applejack rolled her eyes. Who did this guy think he was? Sure, he might have been famous, but Applejack had never heard of him, so, as far she was concerned, he was just another normal person. [colour=#ffa500]"Anyway.... Rainbow, y'all said ya were gonna help me with mah unpackin'?"[/colour] Applejack asked impatiently.

Rainbow snapped out of her fangirl stupor then blushed out of embarrassment. "Oh, okay...yeah! Sorry, AJ..." She turned towards Kaneigh and bowed a little, "I-I guess I'll see you around then, Kaneigh...Mr. West...or...yeah..." She was still stuttering a bit.

Cloud kissed the top of Mackell's head, "I'm doing just fine." He rolled his eyes playfully when he heard his sister. "Soon Rhapsy, just wait a bit." He went to the fridge and pulled out the pasta from last night.

Ouch, Kaneigh had already missed one of them, he could tell. His smile became a frown, for a moment he felt ire for the farm girl, thinking less than kind thoughts of her. Then he swallowed down his ego. Not all was lost, not yet. He held out a hand, asked for their continued attention.

[colour=#b22222]"Let me help, I insist."[/colour]

Ouch, Kaneigh had already missed one of them, he could tell. His smile became a frown, for a moment he felt ire for the farm girl, thinking less than kind thoughts of her. Then he swallowed down his ego. Not all was lost, not yet. He held out a hand, asked for their continued attention.

[colour=#b22222]"Let me help, I insist."[/colour]

Applejack sighed. More people to help was just what she needed. She eventually gave in after seeing the giant pile of boxes she brought with her. [colour=#ffa500]"All right, ya can help. Just don't break anythin'."[/colour]

Applejack sighed. More people to help was just what she needed. She eventually gave in after seeing the giant pile of boxes she brought with her. [colour=#ffa500]"All right, ya can help. Just don't break anythin'."[/colour]

Rainbow Dash couldn't believe this. "Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!" She breathed, then smiled. "Okay, let's go then!"

[colour=#ffa500]"Ah'm doin' this fer you, Rainbow."[/colour] Applejack whispered into her friend's ear.

Rainbow blinked and glanced at her friend. She couldn't help but blush a little. "Thanks..." She whispered, but she couldn't understand why AJ would do this. She would ask later. But for now, one of her pop icons was willing to help them move in! She couldn't believe that.

Rainbow blinked and glanced at her friend. She couldn't help but blush a little. "Thanks..." She whispered, but she couldn't understand why AJ would do this. She would ask later. But for now, one of her pop icons was willing to help them move in! She couldn't believe that.

[colour=#ffa500]"Ah honestly don't know what ya see in him. He just looks like a normal person."[/colour] Applejack observed.

[colour=#ffa500]"Ah honestly don't know what ya see in him. He just looks like a normal person."[/colour] Applejack observed.

"Whatya mean 'see in him'?" She asked, kinda confused on the comment. Did AJ think that Dash liked Kaneigh? Like more than an idol? Dash blushed and looked to Kaneigh, then back to AJ. "You don't think...?"

"Whatya mean 'see in him'?" She asked, kinda confused on the comment. Did AJ think that Dash liked Kaneigh? Like more than an idol? Dash blushed and looked to Kaneigh, then back to AJ. "You don't think...?"

[colour=#ffa500]"Relax, ah meant why ya like 'im so much. Ya know, idolizin' and all that."[/colour] Applejack corrected.

[colour=#ffa500]"Relax, ah meant why ya like 'im so much. Ya know, idolizin' and all that."[/colour] Applejack corrected.

Dash let out a content sigh then smiled. "Oh okay...thanks...trust me, I already have my eyes set on somebody and it ain't him." She laughed a bit and headed back towards AJ's house, waiting for the two to follow her.

Dash let out a content sigh then smiled. "Oh okay...thanks...trust me, I already have my eyes set on somebody and it ain't him." She laughed a bit and headed back towards AJ's house, waiting for the two to follow her.

[colour=#ffa500]"Who do ya have yer eyes on, if ah may ask?"[/colour] Applejack inquired, tilting her head.