A Canterlot Neighborhood! (Apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

You've Just moved into a new home in this Canterlot Neighborhood. Sure it seems lovely on the outside... but there are gossips, cheaters and other roughians around every corner: So who will you be?

Cloud Mackell and Rhapsody's house:(use this to tell us where you are!)

Cloud finished unpacking the last box, after wiping a little sweat from his forehead, he went into the living room. "Rhapsody, Mackell? Where are you two?" He called out. He looked into the backyard which was occupied by a pool as well as a hottub, like most of the surrounding houses. It was big alright, it had enough rooms for them, as well as a few extra rooms. One of the rooms was filled with a tv and a few game systems. It had three large recliners in it, so the three of them could all enjoy some time together. Of course, there was enoguh room for the other two to have there own rooms in addition to the bedrooms. "Hey, let's talk about dinner, I'm starving." He called out again

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantasia's house:

Fantasia finished unpacking her last box, and breathed out heavily. She sat down on her newly unpacked couch, her skirt spreading out. [colour=#00ffff]"Ah gotta get someone t' help me next time..."[/colour] She breathed out. She looked at her house, and couldn't help but smile. She had done this by herself. Got this house by herself. She was proud. She laid down on the couch and rested for a second, too tired to do anything else.

Outside Applejack's new house:

Applejack looked at her house proudly. She had scraped enough to buy it from the tips from selling apples. Sure, it wasn't any Sweet Apple Acres, but it was homely enough. She then looked at all her stuff and sighed. She was too proud to let Big Macintosh come with her to help, and she was starting to regret that decision. She reluctantly picked up a box, and walked to her door, and then realized she forgot to open, or even UNLOCK the door. She mentally facepalmed, because she couldn't physically do it.

Inside RD's Home:

"A-ha!" Rainbow Dash cried out as she finally found what she was sifting for in one of her unpacked boxes. The extension cord that would make her treadmill work was found and she rushed over to plug it into the wall. Everything was finally in place. Her workout room was nice and tidy and everything was where it was supposed to be. Dashie smirked and placed her hands proudly on her hips, looking around her main room. She couldn't--well she could--believe that she had moved this whole house by herself. It was remarkable! The rainbow female was ready to start her new life here in this dainty neighborhood. "Ah, lemme see if I can go around and find some work out buddies. I don't know how people are here..." Rainbow stated to herself, leaving her house with her iPod. Locking the door behind her, Dash began to jog down the street to the rhythm of 'Starstrukk' by 3oh!3. Gazing at all the houses, she realized that some other people were moving in as well. Dash didn't want to quite introduce herself just yet, but maybe save it for the right time. Maybe the next day? Maybe a week? Who knew? But what she knew now was that she wanted to get a good jog in before taking it easy; as usual.

Inside RD's Home:

"A-ha!" Rainbow Dash cried out as she finally found what she was sifting for in one of her unpacked boxes. The extension cord that would make her treadmill work was found and she rushed over to plug it into the wall. Everything was finally in place. Her workout room was nice and tidy and everything was where it was supposed to be. Dashie smirked and placed her hands proudly on her hips, looking around her main room. She couldn't--well she could--believe that she had moved this whole house by herself. It was remarkable! The rainbow female was ready to start her new life here in this dainty neighborhood. "Ah, lemme see if I can go around and find some work out buddies. I don't know how people are here..." Rainbow stated to herself, leaving her house with her iPod. Locking the door behind her, Dash began to jog down the street to the rhythm of 'Starstrukk' by 3oh!3. Gazing at all the houses, she realized that some other people were moving in as well. Dash didn't want to quite introduce herself just yet, but maybe save it for the right time. Maybe the next day? Maybe a week? Who knew? But what she knew now was that she wanted to get a good jog in before taking it easy; as usual.

As Applejack was beating herself up, she saw a familiar person jogging down the street. [colour=#ff8c00]"Rainbow Dash? Is that you?"[/colour] She asked, more to herself than to the person. Getting a closer look, she saw that it was indeed Rainbow Dash! [colour=#ffa500]"Rainbow! How ya been? What're ya doin' here?" [/colour]Applejack asked when she got close enough.

Cloud, Mackell and Rhapsody's House!

Mackell had sprawled himself out on the bed, and was looking at all of the bedroom's wall space, silently planning how it should be decorated. Hearing Cloud, Mackell headed towards the kitchen. He tried surprising Cloud with a hug from behind. [colour=#008000]"We should still have some pasta left over if you'd like me to heat it up real quick..?"[/colour]

Outside:

Rainbow stopped jogging to see a familiar face, then blushed a little bit. AJ moved out here?! That was Dash's first thought, but she greeted her country friend with a smile, removing her earbuds from her ears. "Oh hey!" Dash greeted, giving AJ a hug. "What are you doing out here? I just moved down the street...I'm guessing you're visiting or something, eh?" She smirked, not entirely sure on whom she'd be visiting but that was her assumption.

Outside:

Rainbow stopped jogging to see a familiar face, then blushed a little bit. AJ moved out here?! That was Dash's first thought, but she greeted her country friend with a smile, removing her earbuds from her ears. "Oh hey!" Dash greeted, giving AJ a hug. "What are you doing out here? I just moved down the street...I'm guessing you're visiting or something, eh?" She smirked, not entirely sure on whom she'd be visiting but that was her assumption.

Outside:

[colour=#ffa500]"Nnope, ah moved here! Ah know this is th' last place ya'd expect someone like me t' move to, but ah like it."[/colour] Applejack replied happily. [colour=#ffa500]"So, ah guess we're gonna be neighbors!"[/colour] Applejack said, hugging Dash back.

Outside:

[colour=#ffa500]"Nnope, ah moved here! Ah know this is th' last place ya'd expect someone like me t' move to, but ah like it."[/colour] Applejack replied happily. [colour=#ffa500]"So, ah guess we're gonna be neighbors!"[/colour] Applejack said, hugging Dash back.

Outside:

Rainbow blushed and her eyes widened a bit, "Y-You moved here huh?!" She was beyond happy! She would have one of her friends here in this new and strange neighborhood! It was fantastic! "That's awesome! I guess yeah, we're gonna be neighbors!" Dash laughed with her usual rough laugh that was a mix of her voice cracking and high pitches. She breathed out, "So do you need any help?"

Applejack wasn't sure how to respond. She didn't want any help, but she sure as hay needed it. With a resigned sigh, Applejack replied. [colour=#ffa500]"Yeah, ah could use some help."[/colour] She said, rubbing the back of her head and smiling sheepishly.

"Figured that you'd say yes! I'm actually surprised though...you usually don't want help!" Dash admitted, smiling a bit. She cleared her throat, "Lead the way!"

"Figured that you'd say yes! I'm actually surprised though...you usually don't want help!" Dash admitted, smiling a bit. She cleared her throat, "Lead the way!"

[colour=#ffa500]"All right." [/colour]Applejack said, still in disbelief that she agreed to the help. [colour=#ffa500]"Mah house is right there."[/colour] She said, pointing to a house painted orange. [colour=#ffa500]"Fittin', ah think."[/colour]

West Side, Can't Town

West Side was music producer 'Kaneigh' West's affectionate nickname for his home, the largest estate in a certain area of Canterlot, Can't Town was his nickname for Canterlot when he name dropped it in his raps. As a long time resident of the area Mr. West was well known, both for being legendarily hard to get along with and legendarily into the ladies. He wasn't especially vulgar or tasteless, his clothes were well picked, his hair and wings well-kempt, his conversational skills were advanced. But he was just notorious for his ego, his tendency to be condescending, and his tendency to just be hard to deal with period. And he wasn't apologetic about it.

He had heard that there were some new arrivals in the neighborhood, and that they were possibly famous mares from another part of Equestria. Kaneigh's ego was such that he rarely payed attention to news outside of Canterlot's local society. He had more than enough to work with, with the ridiculousness that was the stratification of Canterlot society. He was that rare eccentric man who had the wealth of the aristocracy but preferred to keep more ordinary company. He sort of stood out though, with his designer jackets tailored to his wings, his expensive eyeshades, and his expensive cars- or 'whips', as he loved to call them.

He was in one of those 'whips' now, cruising an easy speed down one of the pedestrian streets. He saw two women near an orange house, they both looked like outsiders to Canterlot society. And they both looked pretty attractive, he mused, both beautifully athletic. He pulled over, slowed down near them, nodded at them as he drove alongside.

[colour=#b22222]"Hey there. Name's Kaneigh, you two beautiful ladies new around?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He put up his eyeshades, so that his eyes were clearly visible. [/colour]

Cloud/Rhapsody/Mackell's

Rhapsody's sudden entrance and disappearance struck Mackell as a bit odd. [colour=#008000]"..Is everything alright, Rhapsody?"[/colour]

DreamySunday awoke from her slumber on couch..... which was on her front porch. When she rose up from the couch her ass length hair was all over the place.('tis what happens when you sleep on a couch outside). As she got up and off the couch she began to finger brush her hair and say (to herself) "*groan* man it felt like i slept in a plate of broken glass *cracks her neck and back* buts its worth it if it means I dont have to unpack"

[colour=#ffa500]"All right." [/colour]Applejack said, still in disbelief that she agreed to the help. [colour=#ffa500]"Mah house is right there."[/colour] She said, pointing to a house painted orange. [colour=#ffa500]"Fittin', ah think."[/colour]

West Side, Can't Town

West Side was music producer 'Kaneigh' West's affectionate nickname for his home, the largest estate in a certain area of Canterlot, Can't Town was his nickname for Canterlot when he name dropped it in his raps. As a long time resident of the area Mr. West was well known, both for being legendarily hard to get along with and legendarily into the ladies. He wasn't especially vulgar or tasteless, his clothes were well picked, his hair and wings well-kempt, his conversational skills were advanced. But he was just notorious for his ego, his tendency to be condescending, and his tendency to just be hard to deal with period. And he wasn't apologetic about it.

He had heard that there were some new arrivals in the neighborhood, and that they were possibly famous mares from another part of Equestria. Kaneigh's ego was such that he rarely payed attention to news outside of Canterlot's local society. He had more than enough to work with, with the ridiculousness that was the stratification of Canterlot society. He was that rare eccentric man who had the wealth of the aristocracy but preferred to keep more ordinary company. He sort of stood out though, with his designer jackets tailored to his wings, his expensive eyeshades, and his expensive cars- or 'whips', as he loved to call them.

He was in one of those 'whips' now, cruising an easy speed down one of the pedestrian streets. He saw two women near an orange house, they both looked like outsiders to Canterlot society. And they both looked pretty attractive, he mused, both beautifully athletic. He pulled over, slowed down near them, nodded at them as he drove alongside.

[colour=#b22222]"Hey there. Name's Kaneigh, you two beautiful ladies new around?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He put up his eyeshades, so that his eyes were clearly visible. [/colour]

"Ah, I see. Shoulda figured...let--" Before Rainbow could finish her sentence, a car pulled up next to them and she turned to see who the intruder was. "Huh...? Ple---wait! You're!?" Rainbow almost had a fit! In the car in front of them was none other than Kaneigh West! She loved his music dearly, and the rainbow girl blushed a little bit. "Y-You're Kaneigh West aren't you!?" She almost completely forgot about her friend next to her.

"Ah, I see. Shoulda figured...let--" Before Rainbow could finish her sentence, a car pulled up next to them and she turned to see who the intruder was. "Huh...? Ple---wait! You're!?" Rainbow almost had a fit! In the car in front of them was none other than Kaneigh West! She loved his music dearly, and the rainbow girl blushed a little bit. "Y-You're Kaneigh West aren't you!?" She almost completely forgot about her friend next to her.

[colour=#ffa500]"Kaneigh who?"[/colour] Applejack said, clearly out of the loop. She wasn't sure why exactly Dash was freaking out over this random stranger. [colour=#ffa500]"Who th' hay are you, anyway?"[/colour] She asked Kaneigh. [colour=#ffa500]"And why're ya flirtin' wit' us?"[/colour]

[colour=#ffa500]"Kaneigh who?"[/colour] Applejack said, clearly out of the loop. She wasn't sure why exactly Dash was freaking out over this random stranger. [colour=#ffa500]"Who th' hay are you, anyway?"[/colour] She asked Kaneigh. [colour=#ffa500]"And why're ya flirtin' wit' us?"[/colour]

Rainbow slapped her friend playfully on the shoulder, "AJ! Be nice! That's Kaneigh West! Only the AWESOMEST musician out there next to Vinyl Scratch and a few others that I just---AH! This is SO awesome!!!" She was having herself a fangirl moment.