Supernatural = Ultimate Free Time Vampire

DeepBass

I got turned onto this show by my buddy, Canon (yeah, I know. BassCanon), and I just haven't been able to stop watching it. There are currently 7 complete seasons with an 8th kicking off, soon. It's got so much awesome stuff. It's got mythology, cryptozoology, angels, demons, vampires, changelings (which are only a small difference from the FiM changelings), werewolves, muscle cars, and feels galore. I've almost finished every episode of the currently available 7 seasons, which is the best way to go because this show is all about continuity (even to the point where there are still characters and references from season 1 popping up in season 7). Honestly, this is definitely something to watch. It's killed almost all of my free time waiting for season 3 of FiM and book 2 of LoK.

My best friend LOVES Supernatural. I've tried to get into it because I really want to, but idk, there's some factor that just doesn't do it for me :(

I liked season 1, season 2 has been going slower... But I might just have to keep watching and it might catch on! ^^ I'm glad so many others are enjoying it, I would like to as well!