"Best Pony " POLITICAL STYLE

Watching the 2nd Presidential debate (I really do wonder how big Romney's binder is), all that mudslinging gave me an idea.

Why don't we mudsling over why X pony is best candidate for best pony.

Celestia raised taxes by 8% in Equestria over the last 3 days. An 8% Peter Weller plans to lower. VOTE PETER WELLER FOR BEST PONY!

I have no idea where this is going or if my idea is acceptable, but here goes:

"Luna, where were you when the changelings attacked? I believe Equestria deserves an answer to that question."

"Twilight, under your purview, funding of the private Canterlot archives was increased by 400%. How can you justify that expenditure in the face of struggling Equestrian schools?"

"Derpy...um, do we have your attention? I can't really tell..."

The mudslinging seems more fun than the promoting...

• Like 2

"Rainbow, you are being intentionally vague about which programs will be canceled or reduced in funding. How exactly do you plan to decrease spending by 20 percent?"

"Fluttershy, please stop hiding behind the podium...Fluttershy, we can see your tail..."

I apologize for this one in advance:

"Applejack, given that there is no public information on your birth parents, and the fact that you have continued to deny us access to your long form birth certificate, how can we really be sure that you are even an Equestrian?"

• Like 1

Oh guys, please post more in this thread!

It is an amusing and creative exercise and I want to hear what you guys will come up with.

"Mayor, if we examine your record, we see a complete mismanagement of town funds. The preventative maintenance budget has been slashed, repairs of civic buildings have been assigned to questionable contractors and there is even a case of gambling on rodeos to procure money for critical town hall repairs. Where did the money go?"