Secrets of the Darkness (OCC Discussion / Closed)

[colour=#282828][colour=#333333]Okay here it is: I thought about an RP and after I discussed it with my friend Starbuster, i decided i will make it.[/colour]

[colour=#333333]So here is the OOC.[/colour]

[colour=#333333](Starbuster helped me out a lot.)[/colour]

[colour=#333333]The story is about a few students who decide that they are going to stay at the school after hours. They have a great time there, telling ghost stories and playing games when one of them hears the main door open. They are somewhat confused because it is so late, and after some talking it over, they decide they want to figure out what, or who, made the noise.[/colour]

[colour=#333333]As they walk along the corridor they see the janitor, dragging something oddly large along in sack. They follow the janitor throughout the school, and eventually see him disappear into a room with a sign on the door that says \"Do not Enter!\"[/colour]

[colour=#333333]Our heroes, seeing him disappear through the door, could care less about the sign, they were focused on the bag, and they decide to go in and see what it was. When they go through the door, they see what the janitor had in his bag, and it was gruesome. Unfortunately, the janitor saw them as well, and he is hunting them down, worried that they saw too much.[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#333333]Our heroes need to hide out until morning, when the other students arrive and the school has to be unlocked. [/colour][colour=#333333]But that wont be so easy, with a crazy janitor hunting them down through a dark school...[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828][colour=#333333]Twists and turns are sure to happen, so if you're interested, let us know right here.[/colour][/colour]

TechBrush standing waiting and waiting until

TechBrush: What do we do what do we doooo~~~!!! -running around crazy- :wail:

TechBrush Keeps running in circles and circles then runs in to a wall.

I'm in. :D

I am soooooo in!! Thank you for the invite 1337! =D I have no idea who Silver Strings is, Eddie. I'll post some info on the character that I decide to use as well, but I'm highly considering either Mackell or Star Storm. Let me know when this thing starts, guys!

I am soooooo in!! Thank you for the invite 1337! =D I have no idea who Silver Strings is, Eddie. I'll post some info on the character that I decide to use as well, but I'm highly considering either Mackell or Star Storm. Let me know when this thing starts, guys!

well ill tell you in a short term of Silver Strings backround, basicly a pony who was breaking his back doing hard labor work around the house, froced by his father, he hated his father, and how he got his cutie mark in short term by playing guitar......if you wanna hear a story about that then PM me

Silver as pretty much always listens to music whit his earbuds through a(n old) portable CD player

Silver then continues to listen to music as he nods in rhythm, he then start singing along the songs whitout knowing, that happen to have alot of curse words and sings quite loud so that eveyone can hear, song was Eminem - Kill you

I thought portable music devices don't exist within equestria. :shock:

Oh well, this is in free for all, so anything can happen right? :blush:

I thought portable music devices don't exist within equestria. :shock:

Oh well, this is in free for all, so anything can happen right? :blush:

We can let it fly, as long as it's minor stuff like that. Besides, Vinyl Scratch has a DJ Studio, why not? :)

Okay, so i think some things aren't clear on here. I'm pretty sure it's a high school, or at least a middle school for this group of ponies. Also, I think Brony1337 and Eddie are using the same colour for their text. That could get really confusing when another character is replying to them... not trying to be a critic or anything. Also, should we have a posting order? Just to keep things together? I know that would make it easier on a lot of people having to wait on others. Any thoughts?

Oh, we're RP'ing in a middle/high school? I may change my character then, because Dawn Sunrise is just a filly....Like a really young filly........So if I do change who I'm RPing as, nothing is really going to change since much hasn't happened. I may just edit my posts slightly to fit correctly.

And also, I think a posting order could be a good idea.Wanna try it out first before we actually comfirm the order?

you can just use an older version of the character you're using, then you don't hardly have to edit anything. posting order should probably be based on time zone though. I know that Brony1337 is 9 hours ahead of me. I'm in the Pacific Time Zone, so we'll probably set it up based on when each person can get on. And i'm on off and on all day mostly, so I can monitor our story to make sure it follows the line we've set so far. Also, Time tags at the beginning of posts wouldn't be a bad idea when we start actually doing things. so basically putting something like this:

4:20 PM. Mrs Rose's room.

Starbuster was getting ready to head out of class. Heading to the area they set up to meet at, she trotted along. [colour=#4b0082]Where is everyone?[/colour] She thought to herself, sure that they'd be there by now. She spotted Dawn Sunrise out of the corner of her eye. [colour=#4b0082]"Hey Dawn! Are you going to help me today?"[/colour] She asked.

End post. (This isn't needed)

Everything like actions and stuff like that in default colour, thoughts in colored italics, and what they're saying in the same colour as thoughts. Starbuster's is indigo, so I used that for both her thoughts and what she was saying. But those are just my thoughts so we can get out the door without too much confusion on the thread. :) any additional suggestions?

I'm in North American Eastern, and I'm mostly on at night...

Question: Do you want us to post the time that we posted the comment or the time in the RP? I'm just slightly confused.

Other than this, all sounds good to me!! :D

Time in the RP. that'd make it so we all knew when the night was over. and when the RP ended. it'd make it a bit more organized. I'm also on at night, but i would be a few hours behind you. (The comment is usually timestamped anyways. :) )

Wow! Sorry guys... I was really busy in the past days so i couldnt post.

And Starbuster, its a great idea to post time :)

I will be at home for a whole week so you wont need to wait for me. ( i think :) )

I'm so excited for this!! So umm.. I have a question about the janitor! Who is playing him..? Or is it just anybody who would like to picks him up and plays as him for a post?