Secrets of the Darkness (OCC Discussion / Closed)

merf... oops... um... my laptop is down for the count for some time... SOOO.... I'll be using any computer I can get on atm... like... School... Friends... ect...ect... My DSi can't run this site well.... which sucks.... :|

Well... I'm still going at it... :)

alrighty, well i'm gonna attempt to move the story ahead a bit faster, it seems like it's off to a slow start. Someone should post something along the lines of "A few hours later, The group start eating their snacks, having a good time and playing Monopony." (Monopoly) :D And i'll get the janitor part in to get the story moving. The time would be like 7ish. :) just letting y'all know. :)

having a good time and playing Monopony." (Monopoly) :D And i'll get the janitor part in to get the story moving. The time would be like 7ish. :) just letting y'all know. :)

Don't you mean, "MonoPONY"? ;) Haha, oh, wait, you said that,,,,nevermind... :razz:

Anyway, I'm going to post soon and say it's about five until seven.

okay so for these next few days i may not have internet. just have one post from each person and then when i get back on i'll post something. We don't want to get too far ahead when anyone is gone for a while, they may get lost. anyone who is gone for a bit post in here letting everyone else know.