Hello out there.

BlankestofFlanks

About Myself: About me? Well I'm a pony fan, duh, and a lover of roleplaying. I'm new to the site but not to rp. I'm pretty open about rp and fancy myself at least half way decent at ti.

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend linked me here.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Saw a few videos of it on Youtube, decided to watch it on Tv, fell in love. Been a fan ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Well, hello there everyone. I'm new to this site, obviously since I'm posting an introduction. I'm hoping to branch out from my usual rp site. I'd love to make some new friends and get to know more people who are interested in rping.

My nickname is Cat (even though no-one calls me that irl), so you can call me Cat :)

Welcome to Canterlot, what do ya like to watch? besides mlp

Well... recently I haven't been watching much TV. But Adventure Time, Young Justice, Arrow and The Walking Dead top the list I'd say.

Welcome to Canterlot, It's nice!

It seems like it so far! Thank you.

Well... recently I haven't been watching much TV. But Adventure Time, Young Justice, Arrow and The Walking Dead top the list I'd say.

It seems like it so far! Thank you.

I've heard of Arrow during a break while watching a show, and I've definitely heard of The Walking Dead.

Arrow's been pretty good so far, though I need to catch up on it. And Walking Dead is amazing. How about you? What kind's of shows do you watch?

Doctor Who, but at the mo the next episode isn't till christmas.

Supernatural, but I usually watch it when its on.

I love One Piece as well, at the mo I'm watching it on a website so I can watch ALL episodes :D

I aslo like to watch Miranda, sometime Pointless.

Doctor Who, but at the mo the next episode isn't till christmas.

Supernatural, but I usually watch it when its on.

I love One Piece as well, at the mo I'm watching it on a website so I can watch ALL episodes :D

I aslo like to watch Miranda, sometime Pointless.

Oooo, Doctor Who too. It had slipped my mind because of the long break. and probably because my heart wanted some time to mend after that last episode....

And One Piece too if I could ever find the time to catch up, I'm like 100 episodes behind or something.

Welcome! Did you draw your avatar? It's hilarious!

I did not actually, I'm not on that level yet. A good friend of mine did actually. He's done a few pieces for that Oc.

Oooo, Doctor Who too. It had slipped my mind because of the long break. and probably because my heart wanted some time to mend after that last episode....

And One Piece too if I could ever find the time to catch up, I'm like 100 episodes behind or something.

I know! The last Doctor Who episode mad me feel a little sad :sad: and I rarely ever feel like that.

Amy and Rory were the best companions.

I only became a fan of One Piece a few (or just 2) weeks ago. I watch it online, but I have a certain amount of time on the laptop (since theres only one in the house) so I'm on episode 74.

Which character do you think is best? I think Zoro is best :20:

Haldo! Those blasted thumbtacks!

homestar-welcome.jpg

They'll sneak up on you!

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

Thank you!

I know! The last Doctor Who episode mad me feel a little sad :sad: and I rarely ever feel like that.

Amy and Rory were the best companions.

I only became a fan of One Piece a few (or just 2) weeks ago. I watch it online, but I have a certain amount of time on the laptop (since theres only one in the house) so I'm on episode 74.

Which character do you think is best? I think Zoro is best :20:

Hmm... well the two I like the best are kind of spoilers for were you are right now. So I won't spoil their names for you. But Zoro is probably in my top three.

Welcome to canterlot, hope you like it here :)

So far I do.

Hmm... well the two I like the best are kind of spoilers for were you are right now. So I won't spoil their names for you. But Zoro is probably in my top three.

I don't mind if you tell me their names, just as long as you don't tell me anything else.

I heard there's this person who ate a volt-volt fruit, really evil and thinks they're god-like just because they can control lightning.

That reminds me of another question, who do you think is the best Sea Lord? Hawk-eye is awesome as well!

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you have tons of fun here! :D

Thank you! I hope so too.

I don't mind if you tell me their names, just as long as you don't tell me anything else.

I heard there's this person who ate a volt-volt fruit, really evil and thinks they're god-like just because they can control lightning.

That reminds me of another question, who do you think is the best Sea Lord? Hawk-eye is awesome as well!

Well in that case my favorites are Brook and Franky. You'll meet them much later. And as for the sea lords, I have to say Hawk-eye is the best.

• Like 1