A Note on RP's

Manestream

Bronies, I would suggest taking the time to get into contact with members of your RP's via e-mail or messenger and let them know that you are still interested in RP'ing. This will help ensure more people get the word of the site transfer, and minimize a lot of RP damage by missing RPers. We're all making this move happen as a community, and everypony can certainly do something to help- and this is certainly an area of importance!

I have also gone through and approved the applications that were accepted and awaiting Ashi's approval before the site move. New users have been added to the RP group and are now able to RP as well. Some of the applications were close to a month old, so if you know anypony that was waiting to hear back about the applications, let them know that they have been accepted, and will be now frequently moderated to ensure that 'waiting periods' exist of only 24 hours before an app is approved and moved.

We are also taking new applications, but I ask everypony to please start out slow, and limit yourself to one app at a time while we take care of the extra tasks around here. However, we will be up at full speed (and faster than ever!) shortly!

I also want to remind everyone that there will be a very special limited time RP Event very shortly here in the future; and will be revealing that event to all of you very shortly!

frequently moderated to ensure that 'waiting periods' exist of only 24 hours before an app is approved and moved.

This, though, is VERY exciting ;)

Its how it always should have been, but there was so much bottlenecking that it was impossible for the previous board to keep up with; this time there will be specified roles and mods who can file applications, not just myself