most powerful pony in all the land...

synkyd

this was a thought that hit me forever ago, but always made sense. ever notice how most ponies have three sylible names?

rar*it*y

pink*e*pie

rain*bow*dash

dit*zy doo

and so on. howerer, twilly, with her 4 sylables and powerful magic, means she has a bit more power in terms of raw ability.now, the big one: princesses.

prince*ess lu*na

princ*ess cel*lest*ia.

as a NLR member, I hate to admit it, but... celestia is greater :(

Well, I think it would be more accurate to say they're about even on the power scales. I mean to say, good old Nightmare Moon fought Celestia to a stand still. Its implied that without the elements, Celestia might not have even defeated her sister (teh evul version, anyways) in the first place.

Besides, Luna has mastered the Royal Canterlot Voice. I'm sure Celestia has forgotten that sometime over her thousand year rule, so the mare-formerly-known-as-the-mare-on-the-moon could probably just shout everything to death. And back. Somehow. Unless the Mane six got the elements back again.

Ok, scratch that one of the boards.

• 2 weeks later...

this theory didnt work as effectivly as iwanted it to.... but its still odd to note the abundance of 3 sylable names....

wair, did I just waste several days to tell everypony that celestia is more powerful than luna?

*facehoof*

Well maybe on the moon Luna did a little bit of training.