The Manor OOC discussion

Okay so little setting. Takes place in a manor capable of housing 10 participants. The goal, stay inside as long as possible with out going insane or leaving the area. If you leave the allowed area you lose the game.

The prize? Well thats a secret.

Anyway to join you can use either an OC or a show character. Just give me a character sheet about them and then you can join.

Now a few rules, first if you want to be a show character you will have to give me a character sheet detailing how you will rp them. Also note that I won't automatically accept the first one I get as they're might be other people who want to be that character as well. I will give a short wait period for other show character sheets, and if two people want to be the same character you will have to work it out.

You can be any character from the show expect the villians. So no nightmare moon, discord or chrysalis*not sure on chrysalis still might change that* but the other two are a no no.

You can be your OC or even an OC from the fandom, like Nyx.

Also keep it My little Pony verse please. Nothing out of any other universe, only things from MLP*though fandom verses work*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the character sheet details:

Name

Race

age* anything from the CMC ages up till Granny Smith age*

Bio and some description of how they look such as height and other physical characteristics.

-------------------------------------

Almost, and I use the word almost very strongly, can happen in the rp. Want to be flirty do so. Want to have romance rp or even triangles and squares just to add to the craziness go ahead.

Also when you ar able to join make your first posting on the rp a introduction of your character. All characters will be given camera times where they will be placed in an isolated room and recorded on camera where they can do all the funny confessional stuff.

if you need any clarification on things let me know.

RP Thread: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/12622-the-manorsee-ooc-discussion-to-join/