Calypso Cuts [Ready]

synkyd

World Of Equestria

Name: Calypso Cuts

Sex:Male

species:Unicorn

Eye Colour: Red

Coat: Silver

Mane/tail: green and blue, with the whole.front raised in a complicated style of interlocking spikes

Physique: tall, and well built

residence: Canterlot

Cutie Mark: scissors and a comb.

Cuite Mark Story: It was coming to a head of anger and frustration in the later days of schooling for Cuts; It wasn't school or family, it was manes. Retched Manes. Terrible, horrible, nasty manes, And IN FASHION? Calypso looked down at the levitating scissors in his magical grip. He needed to do something, Fashion needed something. Calypso turned to a nearby wall length mirror, And lived up to his second name. He began to cut, slicing his hair, teasing, and tangling- Until it was Abruptly cut for time, a yell of dinner echoing through the air. Not thinking, Calypso galloped out of the room, leaving his New do in view. his mothers hoof flew up to her mouth, only slight gagging noises coming from behind the horseshoe. His Father set down his newspaper, And immediately began bellowing a hardy laugh of amazement, Calypso sporting the exact same hairdo he does now, and the same cutie mark. Getting his Cutie mark and (what he believed) setting a new line of fashion? Calypso thought today was a good day.

History: Calypso was born in Manehatten, on a lazy Saturday afternoon. Calypso was quickly raised respectively taught by a Mother who was very supportive on manners and rules. Of course, Calypso didn't want a part of it, favoring to simply play and run, getting a thrill whenever his mother yelled for him to reel it in. However, His self described highlight of his childhood was schooling, When he quickly gained the interest of mares and the silent mocking of colts who were jealous of his ease around the opposite sex. From here, Calypso began to very, very quickly develop his social skills, becoming somewhat of a expert in the battle of tongues, And more importantly, a taste of fame, one that would leave a unquenchable hunger for the rest of his life.

Character summary:

Basically, Calypso is a hip, stylish, and flirty Barber-That's mane stylist to you! He's generally known to be likable, showering anyone who isn't a fellow fashion worker in complements and congrats He isn't a super clean freak, and very rarely is one for panic: However, a lack of certain materials can drive him batty.

Hates: buzz-cuts, other ponies in fashion, rudeness, and obscurity.

Hobbies: Calypso can dance fairly well, and is frequently seen in parties busting a move. Calypso has also taken up writing, favoring romance and drama as the words under his pencil. Flirting and conversation is his main hobby, however.

Faults: Calypso can be seen as being a bit too extreme in both personality and taste. he's incompetent in cooking, only able to create charcoal and dust in his kitchen, and maybe he is just a tiny bit too eager to find love.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi synkyd!

One question before I begin to analyze this app for you, didn't you app this pony sometime previous?

I seem to vaguely remember another 'Calypso Cuts' character in apps a while ago.

I could be wrong.....

I thought this app looked familiar!

Anyway, now that it's 'ready', I'll examine it for you.

From what I can see, this looks great!

All of the required fields are filled, and from what I can see, should pass!

The only thing I might see as a problem is this app's a little thin on Calypso's personality, but I think there's enough there already.

I really like this character, glad you brought'm back!

:D :D :D