Helpstaff "Open Office" RP and Application help hours: Ask us in Chat!

Hello everyone!

The great and powerful Flutterscotch here!

You know how sometimes you really need immediate help with your application, or would like to talk one-on-one with a helpstaff member to bounce ideas off of in real time? Well, sometimes I will be doing just that. The entire time I will be available to answer quick questions, and talk to you one-on-one in PM for more serious issues. You got a problem, yo, I'll solve it! No problems too big or too small (although some canon-breakers might be subject to the ruling of the mighty Manestream, and a delay as she sorts it out). Anything that we can't figure out with there and then will immediately be posted for the rest of the helpstaff to see and ponder.

[colour=#ff0000]Now, keep in mind that this discussion is to help YOU with your app, not to discuss the RP rules overall. Please don't put me in a position where I am being requested to rule against something another helpstaffer has told you or about lore that has not yet been finalized. If you want updates on the Crystal Empire, Crystal ponies and the like, including what might be featured in this week's episode, please check and follow the [/colour][colour=#ff0000]Codexia Equestria [/colour][colour=#ff0000]thread, which is where the official news and guidelines will be posted when they are ready to be utilized.[/colour]

Other staff members may be joining me, and there may be other openings of availability like this in the future, so follow this thread for news!!

Hope to see you there!

SCOTCHIE'S SCHEDULE!

Saturday December 8th 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST

• Like 6

Heh. I kinda question doing this on saturday, as I would think that's a day ponies might be pretty preoccupied talking about something else. :P

That said, this is a wonderful idea, and I should be more than able to drop by and join in as well (though perhaps not for the exact same set of hours). ;)

Thinking I might also set a specific weekly time which I drop by chat and you can expect to see me and ask me stuff. Just need to settle on when exactly would be best. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to do this again this weekend around pony time ([colour=#282828]Saturday December 8th 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST) [/colour]! I have hours listed, but honestly as long as I am in chat, feel free to message me in the chatroom for help. Remember I am here to talk to YOU one-on-one about your applications to help them get through the approval process quickly, not to dominate chat with lore speculation (well, at least lore speculation you expect me to give you an answer about, you wanna speculate amongst yourselves, that's fine) and rules. :)

I am not sure who might be joining me, could be anyone from the team!