[Appleloosa, Open] Cheery's Ice Cream and Fan Shop, Ready to Serve!

FlameddragoAG

Doc Holly Day looked on in amazement at the actions of Cheery. Even the Sheriff and Louise were impressed by what they saw.

[colour=#696969]"Young lady, that's a mighty impressive use of healing magic," [/colour]the older physician stallion said. [colour=#696969]"Where did ya learn how to do that?"[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]"That's absoltively amazin'!" [/colour]added Sheriff Silverstar.

[colour=#FF0000]"Wow Cheery! That's sensational!" [/colour]Louise squealed. [colour=#FF0000]"You are one remarkable mare!"[/colour]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astral and Pound, at this point were lying side by side slamming their hooves and claws on the floor in an attempt to control their laughter.

[colour=#008000]Surprised and confused[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Razor blasted with magic,[/colour]

[colour=#008000]The veil removed[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Cheery's bad habit,[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Help the hapless [/colour]

[colour=#008000]Razor's no jack rabbit,[/colour]

[colour=#008000]He couldn't move[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Got knock off his axis,[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Couldn't control his fall[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Leaf to the sun, chemotaxis.[/colour]

Pound rapped in his unique style, his baritone voice more smooth an melodic then when he spoke normal. Truly razor's panic was priceless. Ponies would never hurt anything, though that is hard to remember when you're staring down a blast of magic.

The griffon's antics drove Astral over the edge and she just had to throw her two cents in.

[colour=#008080]"He couldn't avoid the enchantments[/colour]

[colour=#008080]of an ice cream mare's blast[/colour]

[colour=#008080]it makes me wonder,[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Did he want to[/colour]

[colour=#008080]feel her[/colour]

[colour=#008080]feel him?[/colour]

[colour=#008080]is there more to this?"[/colour]

She sang sweetly. Her voice permeated the air like a siren's song. Though she barely got it out through her laughing fit.

In Cheery's initial response, she was glad that the spell was a success. It didn't seem like Razor was hurt in any way from her spell, but then again, he had tried this spell on many customers who got headaches from her ice cream, and it had worked every time!...Except for one time when he had turned a colt into an orange. That wasn't a fun time.

But when she had heard Razor reaction to using her magic, her mood had turned right around. She was negligent in his attitude towards her magic, and had refused it at one point, and had even compared her actions to his mother, who he didn't seem too happy to talk about, but she was dead-set on trying to help him out. Why? Why did she want to help him in the first place? He was just another customer. Was it because of her mindset to always help out the customer to make them have a better time at her ice cream parlor, or something else?

After Razor's words, Cheery backed away slowly and felt incredibly bad about how she acted. Had she really made Razor feel... weak? She never really made it out that she thought the griffon was fragile, she was just looking out for his well-being, for some reason. Cheery was lost for words. Mabye he was just one of those types that just wanted to be left alone. But why did she still want to talk to him? All of these mixed emotions had messed with Cheery, between her normal customer attitude, and her own personal thoughts and emotions. All Cheery could manage was a simple apology, while she hung her head and spoke in a heart-broken voice.

[colour=#40E0D0]"I'm sorry, Razor. I had no idea that I affecting you that much. I thought I was helping you... It's just that... mabye I could... you see I... oh forget it!"[/colour]

Cheery then turned around and sprinted towards into the back room, not paying any attention to Doc, Sheriff Silver Star, and the pegasus mare's compliments, and the short performance by Astral and Pound, and ran to the kitchen, not sure what to do with herself at the moment. All she wanted to do was to escape the situation and not face Razor. As she entered the kitchen, Cheery put her head down on one of her counters and began to cry softly, which puzzled Cheery. What was going on? Why was she breaking down for the second time today? This never happened to her, was it because she was talking to the customers more than usual like Astral and Razor? All she could do at the moment was to calm down for the second time, focus on the Sheriff's group's order while she was in the back, and hope that by the time she was done, Razor would be ready to pay, and ready to leave so she wouldn't be so flustered.

Razor glared at the singing Pound and Astral and growled lowly as he got ready to pounce on them, until he heard Cheery's heart-broken voice, 'Oh no....'

He turned and said, "I...but well.... I oh darn it." He finished as he saw her run off. Razor sighed and faceclawed sure that he was gonna get a lot of glares from the other customers.

'Great. Could it get any worse?' He thought in irritation.

Pound and Astral abruptly stopped their giggling fit when Cheery sped off.

[colour=#008000]"Ah man," [/colour]He said embarrassed. The entire situation was just a simple communication error he thought. Pound went through the entire situation in his head: She thought that perhaps Razor was hurt and blasted him with harmless magic, Razor puts on his big griffon pants, the sheriffs party complimented her, and he and Astral shared a laugh at the sheer ridiculousness of the situation. Now normally after that someone laughed, then everyone laughed at the communication failure, but something didn't add up this time. He had missed something, and he felt terrible for laughing when someone else was in pain.

Astral could only sigh as Cheery ran out. She looked at Razor and pointed a hoof at the griffon. [colour=#008080]"I can't say you were harsh, and by your expression I can tell that you what you did wrong. She only wanted to help, and you were offended. You should at least go see if she's alright."[/colour]

(OOC: Alright guys, so I decided to have a sort of turn order system other than a 'post whenever it feels right' system. I feel that it might be a little easier for some people, and things might go a little quicker. So, the turn order will go like so: Me, ShadowWalking, TotalEclipse, and then Mojo. If a new player joins in the future, they will be put last in the line up. So since Mojo hasn't posted yet, he will go ahead when he can, I will go ahead and show Cheery's reaction to the other characters, and so on. Hopefully this more set-in-stone turn order will work out a little better so people won't get confused on when they should post.

Thanks again for taking part in this RP and have a good day/night! :) )

Sheriff Silverstar and Doc Holly Day stood amazed at the impromptu songs of Pound and Astral.

[colour=#8B4513]"What in tarnation is that thar kind of caterwallin'?" [/colour]the confused lawpony asked.

[colour=#696969]"Never heard singin' like that in Appleoosa before," [/colour]added the equally confused doctor.

[colour=#FF0000]"I love it!" [/colour]Louise LaMare shouted. [colour=#FF0000]"Guys, it's called Wrap Music, and it's all the rage among the youth of Equestria."[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]"Wrap music? What y'all wrappin'? Gifts? Packages to be mailed out?" [/colour]Sheriff Silverstar asked.

[colour=#696969]"Wait! I heard that kinda singin' before, before I left Canterlot to come here! Yur right, Miss LaMare, youngin' love it!" [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Exactly!" [/colour]Louise shouted as she turned towards them. [colour=#FF0000]"Would you both honor us with more singing, please?"[/colour]

Alright, just focus on the task at hoof, don't worry about Razor. Everything will be fine!

Cheery had taken a very generous break since coming into the kitchen and crying her eyes out for a reason that escaped the ice cream parlor owner. Was it just a bad day? Was it because she had gotten too friendly with her customers and decided to strike up conversations left and right just because it was a slow day? Or... was it because of one customer?

Now, Cheery never had time for a special somepony. All she ever had on her mind was ice cream, ice cream, and more ice cream. As much as Cheery didn't want to admit it, was this side of her coming out at the worst possible moment, and for a griffon no less! Cheery didn't know what to think, and tried hard to think about what she knew was happening to the corners of her mind.

[colour=#40E0D0]"No...No, I don't have time for this right now. I...I'll deal with this later. I have ponies to serve, and I won't let this one griffon ruin this!"[/colour]

Cheery then lifted her head, wiped her tears away and put on a determined look.

[colour=#40E0D0]"If he's out there, I'll just ignore him. That's right, ignore him until he leaves! That's how I'll do it!"[/colour]

Cheery then began to stride back into the front area, keeping her head and nose in the air. As soon as her group of customers came into view, she noticed that they were still chatting around the area she saw them last. When she looked at Razor, her cheeks flushed a vibrant red and couldn't help but feeling incredibly nervous at that moment.

...On second thought, I'll... make the Sheriff's order before I go out! Yeah! No reason to come out empty-hoofed, right?

Cheery slowly walked back into the kitchen, and put herself to work. She remembered what each individual pony wanted, and decided to put it into a waffle cone, a welcome gift to the Sheriff's friends, even though they didn't ask for it themselves. Cheery got to her job, trying her hardest to keep Razor out of her mind, and before she knew it, she had three individual cones of one scoop of a different flavour, wrapped with a napkin. Making sure each was perfect for her guests, she made her way back out to the front of the store. She even hummed a little tune as she made her way out, not even thinking about Razor at the moment...

...Until she saw him yet again talking at the front of the store, in which Cheery let out a loud gasp and ran back into the kitchen, letting her mind go on auto-pilot, letting out a surprisingly strong burst of magic that held the three ice cream cones, in which they exploded, covering Cheery in a thin layer of toffee, chocolate chips, and cheesecake flavoured ice cream. This blast was surprisingly loud though, and anypony that was in the front room could have heard it. Cheery was shocked about what had happened, and just stood there surprised at what she did.

Razor sighed, "Alright I'll go say sorry. I didn't do anything though." Razor mumbled the last part as he walked over to the kitchen door behind the counter, only to hear an explosion.

Razor jumped when he heard the blast, causing instinct to take over and he jumped back and spreading his wings slightly to make himself seem bigger, more menacing. He looked at the door leading to the kitchen, "What the?"

'Maybe it can get worse.' Razor thought as he moved, leaping over the counter and looking inside the kitchen.

"What the?" Razor said as he lookd around, "what you do? Set off a jumbo firecracker?"

Razor looked at the ice cream covered Cheery, with a look of confusion and more confusion. He didn't know much on making ice cream, but he was sure this was not normal protcool. At least he hoped not, but with ponies you never knew.

"Uh....hey, uh....why.....uh.....never mind. Anyway, just wanted to say.......sorry if I made you feel bad. You were just trying to help....and I guess I overreacted." Razor said, grumbling a bit, "anyway...uh...I'll just....leave ya to your work."

With that Razor leaped back over the counter, landing with cat-like dexterity and turned to the shieff, "Uh....your ice cream is.....on the way. I guess."

With that Razor moved back to his chair, "Well.....this has certainly gone from normal to crazy. As seems to be the story of my life." Razor said to himsef, he glanced down at his mail bag, which he had placed on the floor near his chair when he sat down. He did a double check to make sure all the contents were in there, which they were. He reached in and pulled out a check list and a pen.

"Let's see. Double check all the drops here in.....Appleooza? Snooza? Eh forget it." He said to himself as he scanned his list. Always good to make sure he delivered every package, letters or anything else his clients wanted delivered. Otherwise he might not get paid.

((I would love to pop in here if that's okay))

Why had Rosehoof traveled so far over into this overheated town? He was starting to rethink it himself. His black jagged mane practically stuck to his red flank. His black fedora that was perched lightly on his head managed to keep the heat off of his emerald eyes. A single rose was sticking out of his hat, but appeared to be wiliting in the sun's blistering heat. He remembered with a sigh why he was out here in the first place. He was here to pick up seeds for his Flowery Shop back in Manehatten. A small leather pouch was draped over his neck, an embroidered rose on the side. Rosehoof was most known for his unicorn magic, in well, flowers. He had the strange unique ability to conjure roses from thin air. It was a special gift, one meant to lighten a ponies heart, and to spread warmth and goodwill. Using his special magic, he managed to run a successful flower shop back in town, and flowers often ran low.

He turned the corner and saw the small stand he had traveled so far for. The loose fur around his hooves, or feathers, bounced to the pounding of black hooves on the ground as he trotted over to the stand. He readily purchased the packets from the kind mare and pocketed them. As he turned to leave his horn lit up and a rose came spiraling into the mare's mane. She looked up surprised and Rosehoof winked before continuing down the dirt path. Now the heat really was bothersome. He really must get out of it! Picking up the pace he looked for a spot to rest. A sign pointed towards an ice-cream shop. Well that did sound lovley! Rosehoof's mouth started to water and he galloped towards the sign. Soon he came to the shop. A friendly atmosphere resignated from the insides. Pushing open the door he walked inside and blinked at the sight. All sorts of ponies were everywhere. "Well hello every creature." He said with a smile and fixed his fedora. The sweet smell of ice-cream washed over his nostril and he flicked black hair away from his eyes as he lifted his snout to the air and took a deep whiff. "Much cooler in here that's for sure!" He trotted up to the menu and took a look, a bit oblivious to the commotion that had just happened and probably still was.

Pound stood triumphant. He had another satisfied crowd and they wanted more.

Astral blushed when they wanted both of them to sing. She wasn't really a rapper, she just dabbled in it every so often. She placed her hooves on Pound's back and pushed him forward. "Well, looks like your audience desires an encore."

Razor returned to his spot and started going through his paperwork to make sure he was on task. Astral had seen most of what happened and heard some his apology. Her 'senses' were tingling though. Apparently she was the only one who noticed what was going on, at least she thought she knew what was going on. These things were always sensitive. Should she slink into the kitchen and have that mare to mare chat with Cheery? On one hoof they had air between them that needed clearing, but on the other hoof she was legitimately busy she was doing her job and Astral didn't want to disrupt that, plus nopony likes somepony prying in their business. Then there was Razor. He was super oblivious to what was going on...perhaps she should talk to him, but he didn't seem like the type to talk about 'that', and she could very well make everything worse with her meddling. She huffed loudly, everything was just going to get more awkward if she didnt do anything, but she couldn't think of anything appropriate to do.

Right as Astral was thinking of a course of action the doors to Cheery's shop opened once again. Astral was immediately struck speechless, who was quite possibly the most handsome stallion she had every laid eyes on just waltzed right into the shop. She stood there next to Pound working her jaw like a fish out water. That passionate rose coloured coat, those piercing emerald eye's and that black hair that caught the light and seemed to reflect it at just the right places to give the illusion of white highlights...Astral's right eye twitched as she bit her lower lip. [colour=#008080]"Dear. Sweet. Celestia..."[/colour] The stallion greeting them broke her out of her dream world, but she wouldve rather stayed there, in her mind she could form complete sentences, in the real world all she could manage at the moment was babbling. [colour=#008080]"I...I...I..."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Yo!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Pound said greeting the new new comer and totally overshadowing.[/colour][colour=#008000] "Ya just in time for ah show!"[/colour][colour=#000000] He rubbed his chin furiously as he stared at the ponies what to sing for them. At the moment he wasn't feeling the mood so another freestyle was out of the question. "Hmm, got it!" he said with a snap of his claws.[/colour][colour=#008000] "Astral stand in for Razor Gale, I wanna do Kick It."[/colour][colour=#000000] He gave her a playful little pinch to snap her out of her daze.[/colour]

[colour=#008080]"Um alright."[/colour]

[colour=#008000]"Start us off."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]

I do not own the song Kick It, it was performed by Manafest and comes from the album Citizen's Activ released in 2008.

[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Open my eyes[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Open them wide[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Let me go, let me play, let me live a little yeah[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Let me sow, let me grow, supernatural[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Let me fly, let me ride livin faith or die[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Falling on my face seven times, yet I still rise[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Eh yo, eh yo, I rode the merry go [/colour]

[colour=#008000]Round and round, let me get off I'm not playin yo[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Stop ripping me off I'm not stayin broke[/colour]

[colour=#008000]People still wanna talk, my sleeps sweet bro[/colour]

[colour=#008080]I finally found a place, to cover me,[/colour]

[colour=#008080]That ca't be torn, or cut, by the words you say,[/colour]

[colour=#008080]And your love and grace, they comfort me,[/colour]

[colour=#008080]No one can take it away, no one can take it from me,[/colour]

[colour=#008080]kick it[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Downtown singin it, up town swingin it[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Blow, blow rippin it, out loud kickin it[/colour]

[colour=#008000]Follow suit with the crowd, i'm not lookin for crowns [/colour]

[colour=#008000]Sound of the rock! Hey! Hey![/colour]

Pound ended by throwing a fist in the air in tandem with the ending chant. Wiping ta few beads of sweat from his brow he took a deep breath and sat down. Even though it wasn't the whole song, impromptu performances always took a lot out of him.

As Louise LaMare and Doc Holly Day applauded with their hooves, Sheriff Silverstar was distracted by the newest arrival in the ice cream shoppe. The mustached lawpony always took great care in welcoming newcomers to Appleoosa, whether they are coming to settle down or simply 'passing through.'

[colour=#FF0000]"BRAVO!" [/colour]Louise shouted as the light brown Pegasus mare continued clapping.

[colour=#696969]"That thar's some dandy singin'!" [/colour]added the red mustached unicorn physician.

[colour=#8B4513]"Well y'all, I might not understand what kinda singin' that yur doin', reckon it sounds alright to me," [/colour]Sheriff Silverstar said.

[colour=#FF0000]"C'mon Sheriff, don't be such a square," [/colour]Louise urged.

[colour=#8B4513]"Square? Is that square dancin' music?" [/colour]the confused lawpony asked.

[colour=#696969]"Sheriff, no offense but I think ya need to git out more in the world," [/colour]Doc Holly Day said.

[colour=#8B4513]"Speakin' of gittin out in the world, I think we outta greet that feller that jist walked in," [/colour]the brown mustached stallion said as he walked over towards Rosehoof. [colour=#8B4513]"Howdy thar, sir! Welcome to Appleoosa! I'm Sheriff Silverstar and these er my friends Louise LaMare, the famous novelist, and Doc Holly Day, our town's doctor!"[/colour]

Cheery was paralyzed on the spot, overwhelmed by what she had done. She had never tried an exploding spell before, that kind of magic was out of her reach, and was way too dangerous for her to put to use. How had she managed that?

Her stupor was suddenly grown tenfold when who else but Razor had come in to check on her. Cheery's mind was blank then on, only focusing on Razor at that moment. His sleek form, his oddly hypnotising eye colours, the colours of his feathers that make her want to...

Cheery continued on to just stare at Razor, unsure of what she was doing at the moment. As far as she knew, her mind was pretty messed up, her emotions messed up. She was, however, paying half attention to Razor, and only answering in mumbles and strange, high pitch whimpering.

After Razor had left, she continued to stand there, unsure if that had really happened. Was she dreaming? When she heard the faint jingle of her front door bell, Cheery finally snapped out of her trance, yet still shaken up about everything. Right then she shook her head, and like she was on auto-pilot, she sprinted over to to the front, still dripping with rapidly melting ice cream all over her, and greeted her new arrival, who was a dashing unicorn with a fedora on and was waiting for her at the counter. Cheery's mind was still a little broken though from the explosion, and Razor's sudden appearance, and paid no attention to how the unicorn looked, or to the fact that she was still covered in ice cream.

Cheery rushed up to the unicorn and gave him a grin, which looked more... creepy than normal. Her eye even twitched a bit as she gave her new customer a heavy, sticky hug and shook his hoof, covering him in wet, liquid ice cream. As she did this, she wasn't even aware of the short concert that was going on in front of her. They seemed to be rapping, or something, but Cheery couldn't pay attention to it at the moment.

[colour=#40E0D0]"Howdy there, Mr. Unicorn! I'm Cheery and I run this establishment of ice-creamy delight! Now, as I take a short nap, you think about what you want to order, and I'll serve you faster thsn you can say..."[/colour]

And with that, with everything that happened to Cheery today, her jumbled up emotions too much for her to handle, Cheery fell over on her side behind the counter, and fell into an endless dream about Razor. Cheery didn't know what was happening to her, but that would have to be answered when she woke up. If she woke up. Right now though, she was too busy being unconscious to worry about anything.

(OOC EDIT: I almost completely forgot about this after I finished this post. Since Rainbolt has now joined, I'm going to need to update the posting order again. I was going to put Rainbolt before Shadow, but since it's too late, the posting order will now go me, Shadow, Rainbolt, TotalEclipse, and then Mojo. I'm still trying to keep this as neat as I can. Also, welcome Rainbolt to my little RP! Hope you have a good time here and thanks for keeping this thing going! :) )

Razor looked up from his work, watching the singing for a time before spotting Cherry jump from the kitchen still covered in ice cream from whatever insanity had caused it in the first place.

'Does she even notice?' Razor thought, thinking no when she hugged a customer.

When Cherry vanished behind her counter, Razor returned to his work, listening to the song Astral and Pound sang.

Rosehoof gave a small laugh as he trotted up to the menu and ice-cream bar. There sure were a lot of ponies and griffins here and it looked like they were having quite a time over there. He adjusted his fedora, and turned around to get a better look at his guests. There was a griffin and a mare, quite a lovley little mare to say so himself. She seemed a bit shocked, surprised as her eyes were wide and her jaw astray. Rosehoof hadn't quite made the connection yet.

He gave her a little wink though, but just then he realized they were about to sing. They blasted out in song, something that made Rosehoof's ears stand up in joy and his emerald eyes seemed to glow. He loved singing, he sang too! They were great the two of them, and unlikley couple, but it worked so well. When they finished performing, Rosehoof nodded his head vigorously and gave a small clap of the hooves. "My, what talent!" He grinned. "I am just out of flowers I am afraid..wait-" Suddenly his horn gave a little green spark, and poof, somehow Rosehoof reached over and plucked two freshly cut roses from the mare named Astral's ear. He placed each of the thorny flowers in front of the two. "Keep singing like that and you'll go places."

He trotted over back over only to be greeted by more ponies. He took the Sherrif's hoof right away. "What an honor to meet you sir." He said with a grin, and took the Doc's hoof too. "The Louse LaMare?! Why it's my lucky day to meet someone as important as you folks!"

Rosehoof turned back and was greeted by, more ponies! He would have trouble remembering them all! Though he couldn't help but tilt his head and raise a eyebrow, hair falling sideways. She was disheveled, hair everywhere, ice-cream covering her body. He was pushed back by her hug, but he returned it. Ice-cream covered his coat, which he brushed off. Using a simple levitation charm, he lifted up his fedora and brushed off the sticky liquid. Suddenly she was gone and his jaw dropped a bit as he watched her pass out on the counter. Though he soon chuckled, she seemed way over her head. Another levitation charm, he picked up a cloth near by and wiped off some of the ice cream around her. He wasn't the best at magic, but basic things and flowers he could do. "Hey back there." He also called to the giffin in greeting, waving a hoof as he caught his breath.

Astral was slowly coming off of her performance high. Being on stage and performance always helped to clear her head when her thoughts were muddied. Now with her thoughts in order she could began to formula a plan of attack. How should I approach him? She thought. The problem seemed to solve itself when the rose coloured stallion started to move towards her. In an instant, all of the clarity she had just enjoyed vanished. Every synapse in her brain was screaming say hello, but all her body did was stare at him stupidly. Just as she thought it couldn't get any worse, he complimented their performance. It was done, over with. Astral's brain was on mars and her body on pluto the disconnect between the mental and the physical was so large that the mare felt like she was observing another pony that looked exactly the same as her.

She stood there frozen as Rosehoof reach behind her ear and pulled out a pair of roses for her and Pound's performance. [colour=#008080]"T-thank you."[/colour] She said shakily. Astral took the beautiful flower in her magical grasp and examined it like it was the best thing she'd ever seen.

Pound just sort of looked the plant, amused.

She watched as he not only accepted cheery's stick hug, but returned it as well without a single complaint. After Cheery jumped back to the counter and passed out, Astral was about to go help her, but Rosehoof used his magic to clean up the area around her...He was such a gentlecolt, she was close to smacking herself just to test if this was all a dream. She'd have to settle for now, so Astral decided to trot over to the counter near were Cheery had passed out and took a seat. She continued to twirl the rose in front of her the entire time.

The cynogriffon pulled up a seat next Razor. [colour=#008000]"n' this is what it's like tah live wit ponies...craziness at any random moment."[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Cherry!" [/colour]Doc Holly Day shouted, now spotting the poor unconscious mare behind the counter. The physician stallion sprang into action, first using his levitation magic to clear a nearby table and floating a pillow upon it to gently levitate the passed out mare on. Next, floating his black bag up to eye level, the Doctor quickly produced a small vile of smelling salts and waved it gently under Cherry's nose.

[colour=#FF0000]"Excuse me please," [/colour]Louise said to Rosehoof as she and Sheriff Silverstar rushed over to the table where Cherry laid. [colour=#FF0000]"Doctor, what can we do to help? How is she?"[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"It appears that she's jist plumb tuckered out," [/colour]the red mustached unicorn said with a smile. [colour=#696969]"What she needs is some rest. Since ya asked Miss LaMare. You could help out by cleaning up all the spilled ice cream and the rest of this here mess."[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Yes sir!" [/colour]the light brown Pegasus mare said as she took flight, grabbing a mop in her mouth as she began to clean the floor.

[colour=#696969]"And Sheriff, you kin lend a hoof by finishing fillin' all the customers orders." [/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]"Hold yer horses! Ya want ME to serve up ice cream?" [/colour]the stunned Sheriff asked.

[colour=#696969]"Yur a public servant, ain't ya? Well, see all the public in this here shoppe? They need servin' so hop to it! Ya wanna help Miss Cherry out, don't ya?"[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]"Well, since ya put it that way, absotivily!" [/colour]the mustached lawpony said as he walked over to the others in the room. [colour=#8B4513]"Miss Cherry's kinda feelin' poorly at the moment, but don't y'all worry none. I'll fix up yur ice cream orders as fast as I kin! If'n ya tell me whatcha ordered, I go fetch it up fer ya right away!"[/colour]

As the Sheriff made his announcement and Louise continue to clean up, Doc Holly Day stood over Cherry trying to revive her and tend to her needs as best he could.

Razor gave a look at the new pony that entered and gave a small silent wave hello, before looking over to where the doctor rushed over to Cherry. He looked, a bit unsure if Cherry was hurt or not, but looked back to his paperwork when he heard that she was just tired.

When he was sure that all of his deliveries were on time and on schedule Razor put away the papers, and the fan that he was given by Cherry, and pulled out his bit bag. After all, he wasn't really sure what else he needed to do but pay for his ice cream. It wasn't like anything to do with him was happening here.

[colour=#8B4513]"Hold yer horses! Ya want ME to serve up ice cream?" [/colour]

Razor blinked and looked over to the sheriff, who if he heard right would now have to serve ice cream. Razor chuckled, "Oh this ought to be funny." Feeling a need to have a little fun at an unexperienced ice cream server Razor called up, "Hey sheriff, how about you get me some rocky road banana split ice cream with nuts and a cherry."

Razor snickered, he didn't know much on ice cream but he was sure that whatever he ordered would be a challange for the sheriff. The thought of the sheriff going nuts trying to get such an order made Razor chuckle more that he had to clamp a claw on his beak to keep himself from laughing aloud.

• 3 weeks later...

A situation that was already awkward became even more so when the Sheriff's party rushed over to Cheery's aid. After a quick diagnosis from the Doc it was determined that the mare was just tired. Pound sighed inwardly. He was glad that she was fine, though it wasn't his style to seem concerned.

Astral trotted over to Doc Holly Day. She had a small frown on her face. "So, she'll be fine. She's just tired right?"

Pound listened in as Razor made his order. The cynogriffon put his claws over his beak and turned to the side to hide his laughter. He mouthed "what have you done?" To Razor the moment he thought the Sheriff wasn't looking.

• 4 weeks later...

(ooc): My apologies, didn't realize it was my turn here and forgot all about this RP

[colour=#696969]"Yep Razor, Miss Cheery's gonna be fine," [/colour]Doc Holly Day said to the griffin, [colour=#696969]"but she's gonna need plenty of rest. Louise, Sheriff, y'all got everythin' under control here?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Yes Doc," [/colour]the airborne Pegasus mare said as she continued to clean up the kitchen and floor of the shop.

[colour=#8B4513]"I got this here, Doc!" [/colour]the mustached stallion shouted as he wrote down the order Razor shouted out. [colour=#8B4513]"Comin' right up, sir!"[/colour]

Galloping into the kitchen out of view of the others, the Sheriff scratched his head with one hoof.

[colour=#8B4513]"Well, they always say the customer's always right, so here goes..." [/colour]the lawpony said as he put a banana out on the cutting board and then chopped it in half with a cleaver. Then he placed it (peel and all) into a big dish. The Sheriff then walked outside and scooped up some rocks from the street. [colour=#8B4513]"He did say he wanted some rocky road, reckon them griffin's eat jist about anythin'!"[/colour]

Dumping the rocks into the bowl, he then plopped two big scoops of vanilla ice cream on top of it, then added chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a cherry. Proudly, Sheriff Silverstar brought the bowl out and set it in front of Razor.

[colour=#8B4513]"That ya go, sir, enjoy! Now, what did the rest of y'all order?"[/colour]