Giveaways and Customs

Rainbolt

Hello,

I make customs with my little ponies. Often, I have an abundance of Customs and i can't keep them all (sad, sad life). I was wondering if I could open a shop, and sell my work, maybe along with some other type of commissions? I was also wondering if I could hold giveaways and raffles for customs where people could submit names and their OCs, and maybe once a month or something I could do a giveaway on a custom? Thanks!

Rainbolt

As it says in the Creativity Rules, commissions may be advertised on-site. As for a contest, you should probably host the details off-site as well, although I don't see a problem with adding a link to your signature about it. You're also welcome to pitch contest ideas to the Admins, Artax and Manestream, (through a private PM) if you would like to have them officially backed by the site and placed in the Competitions forum.

No worries, I don't sell Applejack models :) That is very curious from the amount of cannons I have seen. I have made a few such a Nightmare Moon, Derpy, and such. I've seen some great wonderbolts figures and plushies and such, but I never thought of them as being Criminal Offenses :)