So...... the Wii U

MegaMare

Nope, the only reason I'd pick one up is for the new Majora's Mask game. It doesn't look all that appealing and I'm not really into handhelds all that much except for PKMN. Actually, thinking about it now, they will be coming out with some PKMN games for the Wii U so I will be getting one. :blush:

I like the look of the hardware, but there just aren't any games for it that particularly interest me just yet, even when I look at things that have been announced. I haven't played my Wii in a long time too, so I'm just not sure it would be a wise investment at this point. :/

So, yeah, maybe eventually, but not now. :blush:

Waiting seems to be like the popular vote here. I suppose that's smart so we can find out what the systems shortcomings are. Let's just hope the Wii U won't have a problem like the Xbox 360 did with the Red Rings of death.

Surprisingly Nintendo never had much issues, with their systems Nintendo most of the time, is always on the ball.

Most of the time, They aren't perfect but I agree, after all I am a huge Nintendo Fan

I like all 3 of the systems to be honest, I just prefer pc, however some games are only on consol. Back on topic, Nintendo is very good at marketing themselves, they know how to sell a system.

So the Wii-u, should do great in sales, now it's a waiting game to see if i will get it down the line or not.

I like all 3 of the systems to be honest, I just prefer pc, however some games are only on consol. Back on topic, Nintendo is very good at marketing themselves, they know how to sell a system.

So the Wii-u, should do great in sales, now it's a waiting game to see if i will get it down the line or not.

The only problem is that in order to fully understand the Wii U you must first actually play it for some good time.

The only problem is that in order to fully understand the Wii U you must first actually play it for some good time.

Agreed, if you at least get to try it and then maybe you can get into it and see if its something you wanna get, instead of just buying it and realizing you don't like it

So it has a steep learning curve, that's not that big of a deal. Although, it sounds like you would need to own one, in order to fully get it.

I want one, but I'm too busy with real life to actually get it right now. Pikmin 3 is the major reason I want it, but I do have some alternate titles I can see myself getting.

Oh, and the Majora's Mask game was just a fake fan-trailer. There is very little chance an official release is in the works, regardless of what the person who posted it WANTS you to believe.

It's like when someone created the Nintendo ON trailer, and claimed that was the "Revolution" system was working on (which turned out to be the Wii).

Oh, and the Majora's Mask game was just a fake fan-trailer. There is very little chance an official release is in the works, regardless of what the person who posted it WANTS you to believe.

I thought the Majora's Mask game was going to be a remake like OOC3D on the 3DS, and Nintendo considered it, but if they did decide to consider it, they'd hold it off until after making a new Zelda, since they didn't want to release a remake right after the other. *shrugs* I could be wrong though.

Anyways, yeah, I think I'll wait too. I mean, I really want a Wii U, but I don't have the money for one right now. Though, some of the new games look pretty promising. I'm just hoping when I get it, it won't be like one of those game consoles I buy and am too lazy to play because I have no enthusiasm to play any of the games.