Samurai, Knights, Cowboys, and Trains (RP idea/interest thread and poll)

2 members have voted

1. 1. which rp idea are you most interested in?

• The Eastern Kingdom
    • Heck Outta Dodge
    • Enjoying the Knight Life
    • Tales of the Dusk Stone Express

I have four rp ideas, and i'd rather choose one to follow than to try hot or miss with each one. so i'd like to see what you guys are most interested and then make that one into my next Role Play Thread

The Eastern Kingdom- Beyond the borders and shores of equestria, and across the fast oceans of the world, there lies a land of mystery, beauty, danger, and adventure.

Uma-kuni, only a third the size or equestria and broken up into 7 major land masses, each different than it's counter parts in many ways, but tied together in so many more. smaller islands litter the space around the 7 great islands.

Here in Uma-kuni there are many new and strange creatures that lurk in places that you least expect, the ones you'd recognize best are the ponies and the dragons. yes, dragons. while in equestria they are a rare sight and are in many ways feared, here in Uma-kuni they are more common and are more respected than feared. many a warrior even seek to face a dragon in battle for glory and for the riches it protects.

basically its a nation ponies, mostly based around Japanese culture because I've spent too much time buried in Japanese entertainment material.

since it's just an idea there isn't much fleshed out and can be easily changed or altered. i can't decide how to bring it all together or if i just wanna leave it open to see what ya'll come up with.

(uma no kuni= Horse Country)

Heck Outta Dodge- a good ol' fashion western adventure in the south of equestria! gun slinging, magic flinging, hoof stompin' action and adventure. maybe even some racy western romance as the bullets wiz by.

Enjoying the Knight Life- The lives of luna's (and/or celestia's) royal guards, be they unicorn pegasus or even earth pony, as they protect the nation, go on missions, meet now friends (and enemies), and form bonds with each other and those they have sworn to protect.

Tales of the Dusk Stone Express- 'The Dusk Stone Express'the train itself has many stories and secrets behind it, the passengers are truly what brings 'life' to it.

While the friendship express runs between ponyville, dodge city, Appleoosa and canterlot. The dusk stone express had been running for years. Many things have happened in the cars of that train. one of the few trains to travel to each city and into other territories.

But now it was old and ran on an out dated track. Very few road the Dusk Stone Express, fewer enjoyed the ride. so it was taken out of commission. or at least it was supposed to have been. the train reappeared one night, chugging along. no one had any recollection of when it came back or how it got approved, but when ever the guards stop it the odd conductor of the train seems to have all to proper paperwork.

the 'new' dusk stone express, which doesn't seem to have changer much on the outside, is faster than the friendship express and can travel places that other trains can't. How does it find these tracks that no other train runs on? and why is it that everypony who rides the train seems....different, after their ride?

what'cha think?