Feeling blegh...

Starfox64x

So, after so much time saving and wanting, i finally got a new computer... It's great and it can do everythign i've always wanted... but now that i have it, i've hit a rut... I WANT to make videos, and i've even scripted some out to use with my green screen... but i keep finding myself making up reasons not to do it, and end up not doing it at all...

I've just been really dead lately... a part of me wants to do it, and mentally prepares myself to do it... but then another part just says 'no, it's stupid, it won't be any good...' Or i end up just loafing around until it's too late to do anything...

I feel myself getting into these depressing sinkholes for no real reason... i can't concentrate, i can't focus on things and i forget to do things that i really should do... I've been getting more irritable and angry at people, even though i keep a straight face i find myself losing it inside.I dont want to hang around people and yet at the same time i want to get out and enjoy other's company...

I feel like the solution would be to have someoen come over to help me make the videos, or at least have some company to keep me going, but at the same time i dunno... I've just been really down and i want to make these videos in hopes of lifting my spirits, but at the same time i don't feel like i can get them up enough to actually start....

I dont even know if i expect to get any help here or if i'm just venting or what... I'm just really out of it right now...

• Like 1

Something as personal as this would probably work better as a blog post. It pertains only to yourself, and there isn't much to discuss other than... you. I'll allow the topic to remain up for a day so you can save the content if you choose, but please don't post such personal things on the general area of the board.