Ask Linkhopper your questions!

wasn't there more than one balrog at gondolin or whatever the heck it was? and he is referred to in lord of the rings: TTA as "A [not the] Balrog of Morgoth [further evidence there is more than one]"

i think he's called "the" too, but i dont care about taht right now.

am i wrong?

Was this fabled balrog in the books?

well, gondalin was in the silmarillion i believe, so maybe, depending on if you count that. there might have only been one, or none. i haven't read it in a while. and TTA is not book related. its a game. more book related than the movies apperantly. lots of stuff in TTA. lots and lots of stuff.

ever played lord of the rings: The Third Age?

well, gondalin was in the silmarillion i believe, so maybe, depending on if you count that. there might have only been one, or none. i haven't read it in a while. and TTA is not book related. its a game. more book related than the movies apperantly. lots of stuff in TTA. lots and lots of stuff.

ever played lord of the rings: The Third Age?

Nope. I haven't tried any lotr games :/

you go from randomly killing all the ringwraiths in pelennor fields to killin sauron bye hitting his eye. and then it shows credits and goes to the menu. its a great game, right about to the last 10 or so minutes. then its disgusting.

why did you want to know the ending?

That ending is a disgrace to Tolkien ;_;