Ask a Caneighdian!

Good day, old chaps!

Going to pull myself up by my bootstraps and do what was once considered impossible! I, my dear acquaintances, am going to ride my own bandwagon! How will I do this, you ask? Well, all you must do is look at the title! I, as one of the pioneers of the "Ask" fad, have decided to make yet another "Ask" thread! And this one is not about myself, oh no! This one is for those who have inquiries regarding my home - Caneighda! From Vanhoover to Hoofoundland, Neighagra Falls to Lake Whinniepegosis, I'll answer all your questions about this wonderful, wonderful land of wheat, snow, and a whole lotta water. [colour=white]and not too much after that[/colour]

So what are you waiting for?

Ask, Ask, ASK!

Good day, old chaps!

Going to pull myself up by my bootstraps and do what was once considered impossible! I, my dear acquaintances, am going to ride my own bandwagon! How will I do this, you ask? Well, all you must do is look at the title! I, as one of the pioneers of the "Ask" fad, have decided to make yet another "Ask" thread! And this one is not about myself, oh no! This one is for those who have inquiries regarding my home - Caneighda! From Vanhoover to Hoofoundland, Neighagra Falls to Lake Whinniepegosis, I'll answer all your questions about this wonderful, wonderful land of wheat, snow, and a whole lotta water. [colour=white]and not too much after that[/colour]

So what are you waiting for?

Ask, Ask, ASK!

ok ill start off,

do caneighdians really say: eh?

ok ill start off,

do caneighdians really say: eh?

On occasion, we will catch ourselves saying it, yes. Like "Pretty snazzy, eh?" It's just our little way of saying "right?". Though usually we use it to exaggerate the Canadian-ness of a situation, by saying "Look how Canadian we are right noo, eh. We just ate a smoked meat sandwich and now we're gooing oot to the hockey game, eh." Notice the "oot", as we tend to say it with an exaggerated Newfie accent.
  • Like 1