Any reason? You sure there isn't any exception somewhere? :-|

Yep, there are no exceptions. If I get banned I'll come back! If it somehow all goes to the dogs then I'll stay and do what I can to make it better! I [colour=#000000]love[/colour] this place, and nothing will make me leave! Its the only MLP community and site I go to, post at, or even look at. I don't even look at Equestria Daily XD

• Like 2

(You're now reading the following question in Trixie's voice!)

If Equestria adopted the art of Bushido, whom do you believe would best represent this ancient practice? trixiewantsyouplz.png?1

Hm, it would have to be somepony with pure chivalry. While a lot of the characters portray with attribute, I'd have to say Applejack (Yep, NOT Twilight this time) would be great to take the position. :smug:

If you were exiled to an island for the rest of your days and you could only take one person or thing with you, what/who would you take?

My sketchbook full of Twilight Sparkle pictures :)

what are some things you would never steal? i would assume you are above taht kind of thing, but with the straw confession i now have doubts...

The grammar...

Anyway! I thought the straws were free. I'm above stealing, but for the sake of your question, I wouldn't steal a helicopter...anti air missiles wold make a mess of me.

Why wasn't Bertha put in jail after killing dozens of people?

I'd like to see you try to catch a hurricane and put it in hand-cuffs.

if you had an erasable pen that had the eraser missing, would you make do without an eraser or take one out of an unused pencil and put that in the little eraser slot?

Well, pen erasers work differently from pencil erasers, so replacing the pen eraser with a pencil eraser seems kind of redundant. Though or aesthetic purposes, yes I'd replace it with a pencil eraser.

• Like 1

but pencil ones work fine for the erasable pen stuff! least they did in 5th grade when erasable pen erasers tasted salty-ish.

if you're trying to sleep and its painfully hot, would you rather not use any/as many blankies or turn on a fan?

Hah, I LOVE sleeping with a ton of blankets on top of me (and surrounded by big fluffy pillows), especially in the heat. So I would do neither! I wouldn't turn on a fan though because the sound it makes is ridiculously loud, especially when sleeping.

do they make offices comfy to sleep in? cuz after returning to my room, i realized that gramma's office as a room = :cry:

Hm, well I think whats comfy and whats not is all in the mind. If you imagine or think that a certain place, like an office, is comfortable then it can be. We usually don't see offices as comfy so in turn they aren't. There's a phrase for what I'm talking about...the placebo effect. It is a pharmacology inert substance (such as saline solution or a starch tablet) that seems to produce an effect similar to what would be expected of a pharmacological active substance (such as an antibiotic).

Of course, this just doesn't go for medicines that have no effect it can even go for usually uncomfortable places like said office. So next time your in battle with that annoying cubical/office, just think, "This chair is rather comfortable" and boom, your good! Its sort of like mind over matter. Little science lesson for the day.

are you sure? cuz the issue wasn't that the chair was uncomfy, it was that i had like 5 pillows and the matress kept moving so they would all fall out of place and make me lie down awkwardly, and there wasn't really any room for my ANYTHING when i tried to do homework. does the placebo affect distort space? cuz that would be nice. does it? i dont think im smart enough to say "wow, the fact that this position is almost painful and i can't move is very comforting!" and then believe it.