are you sure? cuz the issue wasn't that the chair was uncomfy, it was that i had like 5 pillows and the matress kept moving so they would all fall out of place and make me lie down awkwardly, and there wasn't really any room for my ANYTHING when i tried to do homework. does the placebo affect distort space? cuz that would be nice. does it? i dont think im smart enough to say "wow, the fact that this position is almost painful and i can't move is very comforting!" and then believe it.

Well, put the mattress in a position where it won't move, and try using less pillows. The placebo effect will only take you so far, there are just somethings you won't believe no matter how hard you try to say you want to. Why the heck is there a mattress in an office anyway?

cuz my OTHER gramma came to my gramma's house and took my room so i had to sleep in the office. and it was very uncomfy. and i had no place to put the pillows, cuz it was a puny office.

would you rather sleep in a bathtub or on a roof?

Bathtub. I don't really like going out side or sleeping out there. At least in a bathtub I'd be away from the elements of harmo- I mean nature.

what if the outside had a tent with a hole in it and a pony?

Depends on who the pony is... :shifty: You better not say who I think you might say.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Chuck Norris can chuck all the wood in the world and then some.

<_<

Can I see this sketchbook? :smirk:

That would be a negatory. Can't post what in there on Canterlot, well its about 30% NSFW and 70% SFW, so I guess the former would be okay to post. Maybe, in the future.

What is the best flavor of slurpee?

What is with you all and Slurpee questions. Again, another tough one since there have been A LOT of Slurpee flavors that have come and gone. Like the Halo Flavored one...It would have to be Kill Zone 3 Battle Fuel. Which came out a while back when Kill Zone 3 was being hyped. When specialty Slurpees aren't out, I usually go for Blue Raspberry.

Best night ever?

The best night ever was the night I opened my request thread, little did I know I would garner so much interest and become a better artist because of it. This is also the best night ever because it was the day I became a true citizen of Canterlot. I was rarely active from the day I joined back in November 2011. I remember it well, Conor Colton was my first request.

[colour=#000000]Request ThreadOP Time:[/colour] [colour=#a9a9a9]"Posted [/colour][colour=#a9a9a9]01 September 2012 - 08:27 PM"[/colour]

Would you appreciate hugs?

*Opens hooves*

Also I changed my avatar back to commemorate your awesomeness ^_^

[colour=#000000]//HUGS![/colour]

[colour=#000000]CONOR! Long time no see! Yes, hugs are most appreciated! It's been a while since I've seen that, ironic since I just answered a question taking about that request. As for my awesome, its on a relatively low level.[/colour]

Mmmmmmm... artificially coloured......

What is your favorite artificially coloured food?

Well. I made some pancakes that had artificial colouring in it. They were purple, an no, not because Twilight, but because that just so happens to be my favorite colour.

Purple is extremely popular, especially in weddings. All but three weddings I have filmed this year have had purple bridesmaids dresses. I'm tempted to open a store that sells nothing but purple.

So what's your favorite purple thing?

I was tempted to say Twilight, but she's not a "thing."

My favorite purple thing would have to be a sneaker I painted on with Twilight on the side.

Chuck Taylor's: Twilight Sparkle & Folarin Hooves