but is there anything wrong with the fact that its a twilight and not a Fluttershy?

Well seeing as I can't/won't go out side to see said Twilight, I believe it should be another "less liked by me" pony, like Rainbow Dash. Having Twilight in that tent would only taunt me.

What's so bad it's good?

Glazed Donuts! There amazingly delicious, but bad for you. I eat about 2 boxes of 9 a day. No joke.

You do know those are little more than a vehicle for butter and syrup, don't you?

Exactly. I drizzle at least half a bottle of syrup over my pancakes before eating. (I love anything sweet) As for the butter, I don't put any extra on it because it usually melts into this nasty greasy stuff.

how do you eat string cheese? take bites, peel it or whatever like normal, or cram the whole thing in your mouth? or something else?

I've only eaten string cheese when my brother gets some and I ask for a stick. Before then Id never tried it. He peels it away and eats as, well, string, and I emulated him. So to answer, I peel away at it. It somehow taste better than eating it all in one go.

so about an hour ago you were drizzling half bottles of syrup on pancakes, and now you drink fruit juice?

will i ever understand how this makes sense for one person?

Maybe this is all a sugar induced dream, brought about thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Cake? Oh the irony! Oh the insulin!

so about an hour ago you were drizzling half bottles of syrup on pancakes, and now you drink fruit juice?

will i ever understand how this makes sense for one person?

Actually I'm still eating pancakes, third helping of 3 pancakes each, along with 2 slabs of bacon, sausage, and hash-browns, milk and a half glass of pomegranate juice.

No, you probably won't ever understand. Doesn't mean you can't try though! :D

Maybe this is all a sugar induced dream, brought about thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Cake? Oh the irony! Oh the insulin!

I don't get hyper off of sugar, nor to they effect me in anyway. I know people eat sugar to stay awake and such, but I just eat loads of it them pass out.

I'm pretty sure diabetus is coming my way in later years, but then again maybe not.