A Friend in Need ( Open )

MorningDawn

• 2 weeks later...

Flashbomb walked through ponyvile looking around the small town. "alot different than cloudsdale" said the colt under his breath. the colt walked further down the road by himself. he walked upto a apple stand and bought a bundel of 3 apples and went on his way. He continued walking until he tripped on a rock, thus spilling his apples onto the ground. "darn" grumbled the colt as he picked up the apples and shook himself off. "i need to be more careful." Flash bomb dusted off the apples and sat down looking himself over. A sting of pain came from his forehead. He put his hoof on his head and looked at it. A little bit of crimson was on his hoof. "darn." Flash bomb got up and flew over to the medical area to get fixed up.

Flash bomb nodded to the kind pony. " yea i think im ok just a scratch." He felt a little woozy. *he sits down on the ground to gain hs footing.* He chucked looks like i hit the ground harder than i first thought." * he attempts to fly again but he is a lttle unsteady hovering in place.*

" Its ok, don't hurt yourself. Here we can get something to patch that up." MorningDawn lead him into the building and found a first aid kit, he started his operation. " So,where you from?"

" im from cloudsdale." replied flash bomb as the pony helped him. " i came here to find a new home." * he winces in pain abit. * " just got distracted for a little while. my stomach got the best of me." he smiled " thanks for helping me." he looked up at the kind pony. " where are my manners? My name is Flash bomb, whats your name?"

Flashbomb Felt better. "yea sure ill hang out with you." *He flapped his wings and hovered in mid air.* " hey whats that crater over there?" he asked as he flew over to it. " did something happen?"((just trying to keep with story that happened before))

After thanking Dusk for her hospitality, Lightning had exited the house. He left the books he was reading there since he already read on what he needed to know. He flew back to his home and was greeted with a hug from his mother. She was happy that Lightning was starting to make friends. This gave Lightning a small smile as he walked upstairs to his room.

Flash bomb didnt wait for a response and flew around the crater, taking note not to fall into it. He saw a Alicorn fly away from the house that the pony who helped him came from."hmm." thought" flashbomb, " a alicorn in ponyville? Strange".

Flash bomb Looked over his shoulder and smiled. "oh hello there." He turned around and Flew over to the Pony who walked out of the house. "im Flashbomb are you related to this kind Pony who helped me?" He pointed over to Morning Dawn. "He Is A kind pony." He rubbed his head a bit.