Left4Dead RP [OOC Signup] [Currently Open]

Hey Everypony!

I'm really exited for this one, as I've been thinking about doing this for some time. Here's how this will work:

Everypony is a human, since unicorns and pegesi would be overpowered and complicated. However you may use your pony OC names if you wish.

There will be three teams: Survivors, CEDA Agents, and the Infected.

RULES FOR APPLYING AS A SURVIVOR:

-There can only be 2 factions of survivors [An alpha team and a Bravo team]

-Each Faction can only have 4 people in it

-You must choose a melee weapon of choice to start with, but no chainsaws or katanas yet.

-You must post your name here, not just magically come up with one during the RP.

-You have 10 attribute points to spend at the beginning.

SURVIVOR CHARACTER FORM:

Name:

Health:

Strength:

Agillity:

Cunning:

Acrobatics:

Accuracy:

STAT INFO

Health: Everybody starts with a total of 10HP max, but putting attribute points into health will raise your max by 1 HP per point. Be aware that infected attacks can cost from 1-5 hp per hit, and continuous infected attacks do 1/2 of a point per post until rescued.

Strength: Determines the damage done with melee weapons. If no points are put in, you will do only 2 damage per hit. The average common infected can have 1-3 health, and special infected can have between 2-10 hp. Boss infected can have 15-25 HP.

Cunning: How smart you are. Higher cunning allows you to detect traps laid out by the infected. Mostly for the probabillity calculations I'll be doing

Agillity: How fast you move and dodge attacks. Standard is just fast enough to dodge a charger that you see coming. Mostly used for reaction time probabillity calculations on my part.

Accuracy: Pretty self-explanitory. How good of a shot are you? The higher your accuracy, the more likely you are to hit a target you shot at.

Acrobatics: Survivors with high Acrobatics can get to places others can't reach, and can dodge Hunter pounces easier.

As a survivor, the farther you progress without getting Incapacitated, the more bonus attribute points you recieve.

CEDA APPLICATION RULES:

-Far less customization goes into CEDA agents. You still choose a name, but as gamemaster I will assign you a CEDA ID number which I will use in place of your name. Ex: Somebody makes a CEDA agent named Joe. I assign him the ID CEDA0003, and will refer to him as such.

-You don't have as many attribute points as a survivor (5), but you start with a shotgun, pistol, and combat knife.

-Only 5 living CEDA agents can participate at one time, but you can still sign up for one and wait till an active one dies.

CEDA AGENT CHARACTER FORM:

Name:

Health:

Strength:

Agillity:

Cunning:

Acrobatics:

Accuracy:

INFECTED APP RULES:

-You get no say in your name, stats, or type. Just drop your name here and I will cycle through apped infected.

-There are only 4 active special Infected at any given time

-You may play the part of a Survivor or CEDA agent before playing Infected. Basically, when you die, you are added to the Infected queue, but ONLY IF YOU APPLIED

-When it is your turn to be active, I will PM you what class you are, and your stats.

You must wait 3 posts before using your special abillity again, reguardless of class.

-You WILL NOT be able to play as the Witch or Tank. I alone control the bosses.

-You may post your two prefered classes if you wish. If you do so, and the current place in the RP warrants it, I will grant you use of one of your preferred classes.

-THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL PLAY AS THE SAME TWO CLASSES OVER AND OVER!

INFECTED CHARACTER FORM:

Preferred Classes:

INFECTED STATS:

-When it is your turn to be active, I will PM you your stats. These are just generalizations.

HUNTER:

Abillity: Pounce (Tackle a target and claw them to death on the ground. Medium continuous damage, and the target cannot move or attack until rescued by a teammate)

RELATIVE HEALTH: Medium

RELATIVE SPEED: The fastest special infected

RELETIVE DAMAGE: Low unless using special attack

JOCKEY:

ABILLITY: Ride (Jump on a target's shoulders and steer them into danger. Does low continuous damage, and the target cannot attack or control their movements until rescued)

RELETIVE HEALTH: Low

RELETIVE SPEED: Medium

RELATIVE DAMAGE: Very low

CHARGER:

ABILLITY: Charge (Rush at a target, grab them, and move them away from the group OR bump into an obsticle. In this RP, Chargers will simply rush, grab a target, and start slamming them into the ground. Target cannot move or attack until rescued by teamate. High continuous damage)

RELATIVE HEALTH: High

RELETIVE SPEED: Low unless charging

RELATIVE DAMAGE: High

SMOKER:

ABILLITY: Snare (User uses their long toungueto entrap a survivor and pull them to their doom. Target cannot move while this is in effect, but a target with a high strength can snap the toungue. Otherwise, target must be rescued. Medium continuous damage

RELATIVE HEALTH: Low

RELATIVE SPEED: Medium

RELATIVE DAMAGE: Low

BOOMER:

ABILLITY 1: Vomit (Spits bile onto a target, lowering their accuracy and marking them as a target for common infected)

ABILLITY 2: Explode (When killed, player explodes, covering all nearby survivors and CEDA agents in Bile. (See above for bile effect))

RELATIVE SPEED: Low

RELATIVE DAMAGE: Low

SPITTER:

ABILLITY 1: Acid Spit (Spits acid at the target. Slows target down, and delivers medium continuous damage)

ABILLITY 2: Burning Death (When the Spitter dies, a pool of acid is left around the area of death, which burns targets close to the area of death)

RELATIVE SPEED: Medium

RELATIVE DAMAGE: Low (Unless using Acid Spit)

I want to be a survivor :D

Name: Violet

Health: 2

Strength:1

Agillity: 3

Cunning: 1

Acrobatics: 2

Accuracy: 1

App accepted! I'll put you as a member of Alpha team. I'll start the RP soon. Also, you will start out with a bat as a weapon