The Right Seat (open)

SlayerZorgin

(Link to Ooc feel free to just jump in)

It was a warm day, one of those day's you could just walk out into the sunshine and just watch as your day went by awesomely, but today was also the Grand opening of the newest and probably only Milk bars in Equestria, and also the happiest day of my life because i had owned the bar so i had walked in and took up an apron and stepped behind the counter looking at all the different kind's of milk "sweetened, spiced, cinnamon," so many kinds even some exotic one's from other places i have never even heard of. and i waited hoping to see my first few customers

The doorbell rings as Puzzlebeat comes bopping is head listening to his music while walking through the door. He sits at the bar and yells over his music "DO YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION ABOUT WHAT I SHOULD HAVE?" as he waits for a response he works on a puzzle cube.

• 3 weeks later...

Forte, a green pegasus stallion walks in. Ever since he was just a colt in Canterlot, he had been addicted to milk. Not addicted in the sense a pony could be addicted to alcohol, or drugs, but it was his beverage of choice. He came and sat next to a pony with a strange puzzle cube. He held his hoof up, signaling to the bartender.