A Changeling of Heart

OK so this is an RP me and Stonetribe were making and finally getting around to Posting it:

Plot: OK so basically it's about 10 years after the incident at the Canterlot wedding and a weak and injured Chrysalis comes limping into Canterlot. She is almost imminently found and detained, then brought to Celestia. She explains to Celestia that the rest of her race is very weak and on the verge of extinction, due to starvation (lack of love to feed on) and that she has come to try at retribution for her old actions. That's when Cadence comes down and, upon seeing the Queen, charges her, but before her hoof connects she stops, seeing the condition the Queen is in. Her and Celestia agree that they will test her and upon passing (though just barely) she is given a chance at living within Ponyville. But a new evil is rising in the shadows, one who has manipulated the rest of the weak changelings to work with this character and take over Canterlot.

Ok now for characters:

Due to the small role they will play overall I shall control Celestia and Luna

~Cadence (me)

~Chrysalis(me)

~Twilight Sparkle (Stringheart 1257)

~Fluttershy (StoneTribe)

~Rarity (Cloudy)

~Apple Jack (me temporary until taken)

~Rainbow Crash Dash (puzzlebeat)

~Pinkie Pie (me TEMPORARY until taken)

~Scootaloo (Mystik)

~Sweetie Belle (Brony1337)

~AppleBloom

~OC 1: Nexar [http://www.canterlot...38-nexar-ready/] (Nexar)

~OC 2

~OC 3

~OC 4

So just state who you wish to play, all OC's require a form and for everyone else please just post a small sample RP to show your skill. Thank you and let's get this started!

Oh why you cant then? Well I will just have modify some ideas slightly, no biggie

Also Please play Rainbow Dash if you can puzzlebeat

You never said it would be in 18+ when we were talking about it, did you? But it's no big deal regardless.

As I already said in a PM, I'd like to be part of this rp!

I'd play Nexar, my changeling. App can be found here:

Things I would change a bit in order to make more sense:

Set his age to adult/stallion

Add cutie mark (picture of it will follow)

Change his story: he left the hive 5 years after the attack on Canterlot and lives in Ponyville for 5 years now but hasn't been able to make friends and is most of the time still alone. Also noone knows of him beeing a changeling^^

Stringheaet Twiliy is all yours and you should make next post, and I think we will be fine, we have most of the Mane 6.

Fair enough. ;) I'll just wait for Stringheart to start us off then. Fluttershy is much too, um, shy to make the first post.