Mane vs Machine OOC thread

***EDITED***

Name: Dead Eye

Sex: Male

Species: Earthpony

Class: Sniper

Eye colour: Red

Coat: grey with black patches around his eyes. (They're usually not seen because of his shades

Mane/Tail: black

Hat: none

Loadout:

Sniper rifle

Machete

Jarate

Personality: normally calm and collected. Sometimes appears emotionless and very quiet. He admires medics and is ready to lay his life down to protect them.

Backstory: dead eye has always loved playing with firearms, he aspired to join the marines as a sharpshooter one day. He stayed true to his word and became one of the best. He is very talented with marksmanship and camouflage. He is a heavy smoker and is almost never seen without a cigarette. He wears his marine marksman cap and cool pilot style shades, to reduce glare, the black circles around his eyes help reduce glare and he uses a special netting to... You guessed it... Reduce glare. With all these glare reducing factors, he can pinpoint a target from 100 yds in direct sunlight. He joined mane co when he realized there was more money in for his marksmanship talents.

(I hope that works. If not, I'll edit it.)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

*Mindbreak*

I don't know what went wrong, i just know the basics about TF2! My brother plays it and I read fanfics about it but that's it!

I hope this is ok...

Name: Frigid Gear

Sex: Female

Class: Pyro

Species: Pegasus

Coat: light gray

Mane: Black and Red.

Hat: None

Loadout:

Flamethrower

Fire Axe

Personality: Very... "expressive"... of emotions.

Bio: At a young age, Frigid, (Or Miki, as she would prefer to be called.) has suffered from a minor case of Multiple Personality disorder. Both personaliys are, thankfully, exactly the same, but the Miki one insists that she is a "human". She is a pyromanic, falling into prison for arson several times before Mane contacted her. She is OCD about her weapons, cleaning them habitually and even over-cleaning sometimes.

There is no real need for the loadout to be "effective". We're just messing around, really. As long as it fits the concept of character. For instance, the Soldier I play is carrying the Beggar's Bazooka. Sure, it's an effective weapon, but it's mainly to represent how untrained and out of his element he is, wielding a clumsy weapon he made out of scraps.

And as always, any little details about backstory are appreciated. But yeah, I think you're good to go.

Edit: You're good to go too, AirForce!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay. It's Independence Day. Looking back, there are a lot of you sitting around waiting for this RP you signed up for to actually do something. It isn't, because we're waiting on people who haven't been around in a very long time. So that maps in use... aren't in use anymore. Also, I'm a stubborn pig who refuses to retcon things. So, here's a proposal: All of you who signed up recently can have your lovely little ponies hop onto a new map. I think we have two left. I will be on board as storyteller again and promise to keep things running smoothly, because my life consists of this board, work and Team Fortress 2. I'll even make a new pony for y'all as a sign of good faith.

How's that sound?