A Changling of Heart (actual RP)

"Dopple, no," Chrysy said to him, "I came here for peace, please, no getting hostile with her, she is confused, as they all are, but we will explain that soon," then she saw the new Stallion appear and smiled, "Ah another changling!" she smiled and walked up to him, "Hmmm....let me see, ah Nexar, was it?" she asked, "I see a lot of you chose Ponyville, good"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nexar gasped and his eyes widened, as the queen answered to him without saying anything about his question. Instead he pretty much revealed his much cared secret to the others. How could she know of him? He was nothing back then, not a special expert in anything. He didn't even made much of a fighter during the attack on Canterlot. How come she knew of him and immediatly could tell that he was it?

Even tought his cover was blown, Nexar tried to not talk about that. Maybe he was lucky and the other ponys around were to busy with the medical doctor, the queen and their own thoughts to fully realize what Chrysalis said."That still doesn't answer my question! Or anything of what's going on here!" Nexar said, trying to lead the conversation into something more focused on someone else then himself.

"Dopple stop that!" Chrysalis said in a sharp tone, "I shall not ask you again, stop being so rude to others, Nexar has his own ideals and beliefs, as do you," she said to him, "Now what was that Nexar, ah yes how I am both Alicorn and Changling?" she smiled, "The Changlings are actually just a name I gave us to represtent our talant to transform, we aren't a new race or species, just cursed ponies, So I am an Alicorn and was cursed to take this form and given these powers,"

Twilight finally picked up her jaw, which had been hanging low as her face riddled with shock and confusion. the unicorn mare was dumbstruck by the changling queens appearance, even more so by the fact that cadence was showing any kind of kindness to the oversize shape shifting bug. Twilight didn't know what to make of the love leech's presence or the princesses proposal.

Twilight opened her mouth to speak but no real words came out. she was just a confused, twitching, babbling pony, that stared at the door that the queen had walked out of.

(with the holidays done i should be able to post more often)

rainbow dash stood next to twilight, ready to attack if chrysalis and the other changlings tried any thing. [colour=#008080]"if can change form, why don't you take a form that is more comforting for all of us ponies So we don't feel we have to fear you? I mean look at Fluttershy." [/colour]Dash said pointing at the pony that was laying knocked out on the ground.

"Fine you want that?" she said to them and nodded stepping back, her body turned a saphire blue, her hair was a majestic smooth flowing Emerald, and her eyes were sparkling Crystal, "There is that better?" she asked with a smile, there were no fangs.

Cadence looked over, "Ah taking your Princess form?" and Chrysalis nodded, "Yeah"

Rarity elegantly trotted to Twilight, "So sorry that Im late dear, I had the most important order to fill. I was so far into the zone I simply forgot what time it was." She flipped her mane into place and observed the scene around her, "Why hello Princess Cadence, lovely to see you again!" She gave a deep curtsy, "And who is this? Another relative Alicorn? Charmed to meet you dear, I am Rarity, perhaps you've seen some of my work in the latest spring designs?" She giggled to herself.

Dopple rolled his eyes at Rarity. But the a plan came to mind. Using his abilities he altered his voice to have a convincing Canterlot accent. "Oh my! Are you THE Rarity, why Fancy Pants was just going on and on about how amazing your dresses are! It is an honor to meet you! Dr. Vital Signs at your service." he took the mares hoof and gave it a light kiss.

And it really worked. Even thought it hurt him deep inside to be called a traitor, Nexar knew that the other changeling was just like him, here in Ponyville, outside of the hive. But what really worked was to change the topic to something else, leaving noone notice what that Doppelgänger said and therefore even leaving himself a chance to get out of this situation without having his cover blown up. So in the end it turned out pretty well for him, doing nothing of importance and leaving the talking to the others.

Nevertheless, his eyes widened a bit as his former queen changed into an alicorn. Not that he didn't knew that she could do such a thing, it was more the reaction of Princess Cadence, calling this her princess form.Nexar still wasn't able to really understand all of this.

As Rarity joine the group, the blue maned unicorn form Nexar was using didn't do much but to simple watch. He hoped, that she wouldn't overreact about the presence of the queen, but luckily the others had a different idea. They simply acted as if Chrysalis wasn't a changeling. When he then heared what Doppelgänger said, and how he was talking, Nexar was even a bit impressed. He wouldn't have gotten the idea to change his voice to fit an accent… Also, who was that Fancy Pants he was talking about anyway? But it wasn't his business to think about…

In order to do more than to simply stand there and wait, Nexar slowly moved to the fainted Fluttershy to see if she was doing alright. If there was something wrong with her, he could at least try to help however he could.

[colour=#008080]"Hey back off! Don't touch her you dirty little insect, or I will crush you like a bug. Got that?"[/colour] Rainbow Dash said warning Nexar that was moving slowly towards Fluttershy. [colour=#008080]"I still don't trust any of you changlings."[/colour]

Nexar felt a stitch in his chest, as that one Rainbow Dash he secretly admired talked to him that way. He stopped immediatly and turned his head from the passed out Fluttershy to the cyan pegasus, looking almost sad. "I wanted to see, if she is alright or if I could help her... I don't like the princess to be around neither..." Nexar intentionally said princess instead of queen, hoping that Rarity would be too caught up with that other changeling so that she wouldn't realize that the rainbow maned Pegasus just called him a changeling. In the end, he never wanted his cover to be blown and therefore every single pony who didn't knew about his secret was worth much to him. He never wanted to be a real part of the hive, and beeing treated as a traitor from the more loyal parts of the hive, as well as someone not trustworthy by normal ponys put him in a miserable sad position. Of course, he knew all the time that he wasn't a real part of Ponyville or even Equestria, but here it was really peaceful and he wanted it to stay this way.

Leisa was honestly hurt to hear Nexar speak, she knew tough times had hit the hive but she never thought one of her own would so easily discard her, she sighed, "Cadence, dearest sister, I don't think this will work out," she said with a sigh, "I shall just hide my days in our Royal castle, and thats it, who were we kidding," she said and Cadence sighed, "Twilight, you me and Leisa shall go talk alone, seeing as the rest of the group will not accept there own Royal Sister here in Pomyville," she said sharply, more aiming at Rainbow Dash.

"What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Cadence yelled at the mare, "A dying pleading lost soul comes to us for help, where I and Celetia have dismissed and forgiven her actions, and you just won't stop with the insults to them," she tried to calm down, "Fine we will be at Twilights," she said and stormed off Liesa soon followed

What followed to his words was such a surprise for the changeling, that he couldn't help but to stare at his former queen as she ran off, together with the princess. His head turned as the next surprise came from Rainbow Dash, as she asked what she had done. It all got much worse for him as that other changeling dared to touch him and saying something such like that. Nexar immediatly backed away from him. "Thankfully I'm such as much of a pony as you are, so cut out that silly, wrong accent. And what griffin are you talking about?" First he was talking about someone named Fancy Pants, now he was talking about a griffin... it didn't made any sense to him. "And you are calling me a traitor?" he continued. "Just look at yourself! You also left the hive to live here, and what now? As soon as you get the chance you are crawling back to the queen you betrayed before, calling me a traitor and now you're calling me cruel? It was never right to attack Canterlot! It was never right to infiltrate the royals! I left to live a life in peace, even if that meaned to not have any friends here, knowing that I can hardly make any either way. But it was worth every single peaceful moment here. And now she shows up, bringing anger and worries to this village!" As he was talking, Nexars voice grew in loudness. In the end he had to breath a couple of times to calm down again, and as he continued talking he turned the head to look to Fluttershy again. "I just don't want this peace to end..."

He started laughing as he he dropped the accent. "You think I wanted to leave? When we were thrown out of Canterlot I flew out to the forest far from the Hive." He gave a toothy grin. "I realized I would never see my people again so I decided to start a new life. I came to ponyville to live. We attacked because we needed food and you know that, and one other thing." He got into his brother's face. "How have you been feeding huh? Nopony knows you are a Changeling so you've been stealing! Don't act like you're better than the rest of our people because you are regretful!" His tone became serious. "We need to stick together, you clearly are a good natured being yet these six cannot get passed that we are physically disgusting. No matter what we say, or do, to them we are the monsters that had to attack their city because we were desperate! SO DON"T YOU DARE CALL ME A TRAITOR!" He shouted.

Pinkie turned her attention away from the argueing 'Changlings' and looked back at Dashie, "Look, I'm gonna go find Queenie and appologize!" she said loudly so the other 5 could hear her, "I mean since she has gotten her what had has she done? I mean dd you see her, I didint even think she could walk!" with that Pinkie turned and headed off after where the princess ran:

"Wait up Pinkie Imma comig' too!" AppleJack shouted as she chased her then stopped and turned to the others, "I really think we outgha give er a chance," she then took off again