[OPEN] My Little Portal

NotHereAnymore

[colour=#000080]"Of course not! I'm only a training core Talonwing! Also while I can't tell you if there are other people here I can tell you that right now there are two other training cores on now! Diamond Dust and Shadow, and normally they only turn on if they are with a pony. Also while I am the training core of the Orange portal there are other portals and features that the Training cores are. Diamond Dust is the training core of the blue portal and Shadow...I think he is the Black Portal but most portal guns don't come with that feature so...I don't know! Anyway I can guide you to Diamond dust if you like."[/colour]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light was completely oblivious to what the training core was saying. He looked down at the portal gun in his hoof and he looked back at the core. He looked back at Talonwing and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Well I have no idea what is going on. You seem like you know more than me. I have no idea what this Diamond Dust is but should we follow this core?"[/colour]

Talonwing nodded. [colour=#008000]"Yes. Bring me to Diamond Dust." [/colour]He looked at Light [colour=#008000]"I have plans to do this alone, but it looks like there's only one way to go. So come on, there's got to be more turrets I'll need you to knock over."[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Actually you are going to need him, ha ha, you see there are two types of testing rooms, one is single test and the other is team test and you two just got put in the only series of testing rooms that need two ponies or griffins to participate So first we need to get you a portal gun Talon. Then Once we get through a few testing rooms we should be able to connect with Diamond and her pony as the testing rooms connect for a trio puzzle."[/colour]

Light wanted to know who this 'Diamond Dust' character was but he figured getting out of this facility was his first priority.

He looked at Talonwing when he said the thing about the turrets. Light looked away from him and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Yeah, thanks[/colour]."

Light looked down at the portal gun and moved it around a bit. He figured this Talonwing character didn't like him that much. But he smiled a big sarcastic smile when Digi told him and Talon that Talon would need Light.

Light looked at Talonwing and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Looks like we're going to be sharing the turret knocking over huh?[/colour]"

[colour=#000080]"Anyway let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Digi said as dropped from his stick. [/colour][colour=#000080]"CATCH ME, CATCH ME, CATCH ME, CATCH ME!"[/colour]

Light quickly dropped the Portal gun and caught the core. He looked at it and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Wow, you're heavier than you look. Alright where to next?"[/colour]

Light put the core on his back and then picked up the portal gun again.

Light looked at Talonwing and walked over and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Here let's make a deal. You handle Digi here, and I'll handle the orange portal gun[/colour]."

Light smiled at Talongiwng

Talonwing took the core, gave it a quick look over, and placed it on his back. He looked at Light, who was smiling at him. Talonwing attempted to smile back, but it had been so long, his smile felt awkward.

(Suddenly back to Diamond and Echo!)

The duo had just completed their third puzzle together and was on their way to the fourth.

[colour=#ff0000]"So what is the black portal?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Echo asked[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"Well the black portal is controlled by shadow. It has some features that even I don't know about yet." [/colour] [colour=#000000]Diamond Dust said[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"So when do I get the orange portal added to my gun?"[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]"When we enter the seventh puzzle. That is when we meet up with the orange portal core and should be able to go through the upgrade field!"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Back to Digi)[/colour]

[colour=#0000CD]"You need to shoot you portal over to the platform in the corner. Then we go through the blue portal over there and we can activate the button. The door should open and take us to test 02. We used to meet Static there and he would give us the yellow portal."[/colour]

Light listened to Digi and nodded. He pulled up the Portal gun and he looked at the platform Digi was talking about. He shot the portal and it landed on the door and opened up. Light saw the portal through the blue portal. "[colour=#0000ff]Wow. This technology is amazing. Well the portal is open. Let's go!"[/colour]

Light proceeded to walk towards the blue portal.

"Test 07? We're on test 02?". Light sighed and looked at the door that read, "Test Chamber 02."

He looked back at Digi and said, "Well I guess it isn't that far away."

Light smiled at Digi as they walked into test chamber 02. Light looked up and around and examined the whole room. He could not find the exit door at all. He looked over at Digi and said, [colour=#0000ff]"Alright. Test 02. Shouldn't be that hard right?"[/colour]