[OPEN] My Little Portal

NotHereAnymore

"[colour=#0000ff]Well alright then!"[/colour] Light looked up and around the room and noticed that there was a button on the ground. He walked over and pushed the button. The button caused a machine to realize a weighted cube near Light. Light saw another button up on a high ledge. He saw a blue portal on the wall next to the ledge. [colour=#0000ff]"Hey Digi! I think I understand what to do! You said my portal gun shoots orange portals right? Well what if we put this cube thing here on that button up there[/colour]!" He pointed towards the button.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light pointed the portal gun on the ground and pulled the trigger. Then an orange portal appeared on the ground. Light pushed the cube through the portal and it landed out of the blue portal and on the ledge. Light then jumped in the orange portal and landed on the ledge. He pushed the cube on the button and the door opened. He waved at Digi and Talonwing and said, "[colour=#0000ff]Hey! Hey! I solved it!"[/colour]

[colour=#000080]"Great ! now just five more." [/colour][colour=#000000]Digi said. He turned to see smashed pieces of another training core. He looked at it and said very upbeat. [/colour][colour=#000080]"It looks like somepony smashed one of the training cores. That one looks like Time Spinner! He had the grey portal. I can't believe he's gone! If I sound really happy it's just my voice modulator I'm actually very Depressed!" [/colour]

Light looked at the core. He had no expression on his face. [colour=#0000ff]"Well, I am sorry to hear that. About both of those things. Maybe we can find somebody to fix you to where you can speak with emotions.[/colour]"

(Was that last part a Borderlands 2 reference? :) )

Light looked at the core. He had no expression on his face. [colour=#0000ff]"Well, I am sorry to hear that. About both of those things. Maybe we can find somebody to fix you to where you can speak with emotions.[/colour]"

(Was that last part a Borderlands 2 reference? :) )

(Ha someone caught on! Yes it was.)

• Like 1

Light nodded to Digi and trotted into the next test room. He looked on the wall and saw a sign that read, "Test Chamber 03" Beneath the words were a few symbols. He recognized a few of them but he saw a symbol that showed a pony halfway in water and the other half was dissolving. He pointed at the symbol and said to Digi,[colour=#0000ff] "Hey Digi...um...what does this symbol mean?"[/colour]

Light walked into the test chamber and saw a panel in the middle of a pool of water. He looked down at the water and said, "So stay away from the water. Got it.". He then started to look around the room for the exit door.

• 2 weeks later...

AAraY awoke from his mandatory training procedures, Seeing as how he was programmed to allow the subjects half an hour of training before coming online. [colour=#000000]A large surge of low noise burst through the whole facility and all the panels lit up blue. [/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]"NNgh. I hate that so much. So much pointless melodrama." [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"You're virtually no fun, did you know that, Shadow? Anyway, I love doing this. It just feels right to be addressing the test subjects on a wide level and watching their reactions." [/colour]The next words were heard facility-wide, [colour=#0000cd]"Welcome, subjects! Welcome to Aperture labs in facility... I can't remember! I can see that at this point you're finding your way around the basic portal training areas simply enough and that all training cores are operating nominally! I shall list the only two rules; Do not damage the portal guns, and do not bring test specific objects with you. Try not to explode, and good luck!"[/colour]

Light jumped a bit when he heard the voice talking. He laughed a bit at the rules the voice said and then he looked back at Digi and Talon and said, [colour=#0000cd]"Who was that?"[/colour] He started to look around the room and looked for anything out of the ordinary. Or better yet. The exit.