Fast Foods.

Leon K Fox

I loves me some Chick-fil-A. Expensive, but tasty.

I used to love Chick Fil-A. I don't go there anymore because I don't agree with the organizations to which they choose to donate money (or their own corporate philosophies.)

But killing old-growth forests? That's a-OK with me! Hand me that bucket of KFC (When I have PMS, I could care less about the chickens, the forest, anything but the sweet salty grease of triple-deep-fried bucket of MAGIC). And sometimes McDonalds, which really is the perfect hangover cure. And Long John Silver's or White Castle once ever year or so until I eat a whole bunch and feel ill the next day and remember why I only go like once a year.

Mostly I just go to Chipotle. or b.good, which is a small regional chain...but they have baked sweet potato fries, so that automatically wins for me.

if Rax was still around I would totally go to Rax, though.

Oh, and those Dairy Queen chicken strip baskets with the gravy and the toast. (Sonic's are not even 1/4th as good)

dq-chicken-strip-basket.jpg

Ka-Bab-BQ!

Not sure if its nation wide or even anywhere else outside of my town, but OMG they serve awesome indian food. Or at least that's how its advertised. Can't really say how authentic it is but it is delicious! My favorite has to be lamb with a yogurt sauce XD

Now I prefer a good home cooked meal, but simply not everyone has enough time and energy for it these days.

So what fast foods are you guys into?

We don't have a lot in my little town but my favorite has to be Hardee's. I would kill for those curly fries... Mmm.

I don't need to read the rest of this thread. Just this one. Because of Hardee's. I don't have one in NY. But my inlaws have them EVERYWHERE in IA. I covet. I covet hard. Only had it thrice during visits. WATCH ME COVET!

Now I prefer a good home cooked meal, but simply not everyone has enough time and energy for it these days.

So what fast foods are you guys into?

We don't have a lot in my little town but my favorite has to be Hardee's. I would kill for those curly fries... Mmm.

I don't need to read the rest of this thread. Just this one. Because of Hardee's. I don't have one in NY. But my inlaws have them EVERYWHERE in IA. I covet. I covet hard. Only had it thrice during visits. WATCH ME COVET!

Now, see, when I was in college the only place open 24 hours a day that wasn't 20 miles away was Hardee's. Now it makes me ill.