Ponies falling to earth (Humanized Pony) (Need another Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

just becuse i thought of it

[colour=#282828]Your name: Spike[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your species dragon[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age (In human years) : 16[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 5'10[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: 45lb[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of your pony form: he was a short purple dragon with green spines going down his back[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): 5'10 in height, weighs 150lbs now, and has green hair with a purple hoodie. can still breath fire but not drastically only minie fire balls.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: he is a dragon[/colour]

just becuse i thought of it

[colour=#282828]Your name: Spike[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your species dragon[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age (In human years) : 16[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 5'10[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: 45lb[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of your pony form: he was a short purple dragon with green spines going down his back[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of your human form (hair and eye colour will remain the same): 5'10 in height, weighs 150lbs now, and has green hair with a purple hoodie. can still breath fire but not drastically only minie fire balls.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: he is a dragon[/colour]

I saw this earlier, but getting to this just now. Anyway, the height and weight don't really seem to mesh, but other than that, I can see Spike appearing to be a little kid around the age of 9 or 10 years old. Other than that, why not, we can include Spike!

It's that time again! Time for another idea of mine! Seeing as people are not using this enough, I thought maybe the ponies' wings or horns would show up faintly on film. This, of course, leaves out the earth ponies, so I gotta think up something for them...

Also, I'm going to allow room for one more OC Pony for now, then close those slots, as the RP desperately needs more humans. Also, since I'm the one with the most characters, I'm going to allow anyone who wants to create a third or fourth character until all of the slots are filled.

Cause we need another human

[colour=#282828]Your name (first and last) : Jim Cook[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your age: 25[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 5'7[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: 185 lb's?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Distinct features (if any): Apart from the accent, his dog, Shirley, always is by his side[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: Bush Tour-Guide[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What city do you live in? (make one up if you'd like) :[/colour][colour=#282828] Australia, Darwin[/colour]

Alright, here are the results of today's pairings!

Ryan Avalon Talbot will find Pinkie Pie!

Jim Cook will find Spike!

... Which leaves poor Applejack and MorningDawn without partners. So come on, don't be shy! If you have a human character, then apply! /zecora

I have a friend coming this way.....Don't worry he won't be any trouble, i want to be paired up with him so i can teach him some things....Then when he's ready we can go and visit everyone

Okay… Hopefully, he's not like the first newbie. Just have him apply, and I'll pair him with Morningdawn.

Also, I'm gonna have Colette go to both her school and her job. Anyone in the RP can just jump in and play fellow classmates, teachers, etc. No need to apply that character, just jump in, and keep track of who you're playing. And try to keep it diversified! Don't just stick to nerds, emos and goths, include preppies, normal kids, popular kids and jocks!