Ponies falling to earth (Humanized Pony) (Need another Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Every attempt I make at a post ever:

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. WHY INTERNET WHY?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!

I saw this earlier, but I was at work, so… I ran into that lovely issue a little while back! Real fun! You may needs to email a mod or have the lovely task of contacting your ISP if UT keeps up!

[colour=#282828]Your name : Alan Davis[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your age: 17[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Sex: Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Height: 5,3[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Weight: 160[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Features: He has brown square glasses, and an Emerald Ring that he always wears[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Occupation: Student[/colour]

[colour=#282828]What city do you live in: Fort Wayne, Indiana[/colour]

Sweet! After NeoExlucky applies, we'll need one more human!

EDIT: Alan Davis has been approved!

Sweet can't wait!

Double bump because I'm bored. The RP still needs at least two more humans, as well as one more OC pony!

If you need an OC pony then I could play it as well. Here is his accepted app:

Okay! Just submit a pony app, and I'll approve it!

Okay the link is in my last post but if you want a simpilar (And much less long and drawn out.) Here it is:

Name: Time Spinner

Age: Young Stallion (A little bit younger than the mane 6. I'd say about 15 in human years/maturity.)

Height: (Unknown)

Weight: (Unknown)

Features: Time has wire framed black glasses, He also has a pocket watch that he wears as a necklace. It has a giant crack down the center but still seems to work.

Occupation: Unemployed as of right now but studies to be a historian.

Description: Time has a grey coat and a brown flat mane (My profile pic is his head.) His tail is also Brown and is in an S shape. He also has a gold coloured pocket watch that he wears as a necklace. (As said above.)

Backstory: (Due to the backstory being VERY long, just check the link. )

Okay sorry still new to this whole thing :/

Anyway

Name: Time Spinner

Species: Unicorn

Height: 5'8

Weight: 150 lb

Description of pony form: Time has a grey coat with Black Glasses. He has a brown flat mane and a brown Tail that is in an S shape.His eyes are ocean blue with a bit of green around the iris. He always has a pocket watch that he wears as a necklace that was given to him by a friend when he was a foal. The pocket watch does have a crack down the center of it however. He radiates with knowledge of the equestrian knowledge and wants to be a historian. He is terrible at haggling, persuading, and lying though he believes he is good at all of those.

Description of Human Form (Hair and Eye colour remain the same.): Still 5'8. He still has his black glasses and pocket watch with him. He is kind of thin and not muscular at all. His skin is kind of pale but normal enough. His hair is still flat but has less of an Intelligent feel and more of an 'I don't care about my hair' Deal. He has a black and white stripped button up shirt and blue jeans. His shoes are the same grey as his coat was. He has an aura of Exploration in this form, as if he wants to discover everything he can to learn about the human world.

Cutie Mark: Time Spinner's cutie mark is an open Gold pocket watch which is due to his love for history of all Time and his gift with Time magic.

Kewl! All of the pony slots are now officially taken, but this RP is open for two more humans! Don't be shy, Bronies! Come on and apply!

HAY! :D

Haven't been posting for awhile, can you fill me up where we are at?

Did HarringtonSleuth posted yet for Spin Art?

As far as I've seen, no, so you may want to message him. Everyone's on their own timeline, but I do want everyone to meet up afar in the RP, after all of the humans assist in helping the ponies adjust to human life to the best of their ability.

Is it ok if Alan finds Morning or you working it out.....

Still working that out. Not only does that leave Applejack, but it also leaves a new pony as well.

Time for the daily bump!

Anyway, I saw the season finale just a moment ago, PMed HarringtonSleuth, and now I'm going to spam the OOC Board with it!

Though I'm on the fence about Twilight being an Alicorn, I'll allow her to be one in the RP.

However, since Chrysalis is the only one who knows the spell that brought them to earth, she will be the only one who can bring them back... Unless the Queen is willing to teach the spell to Princess Twilight, and Twilight is willing to learn it, but I have to think up some other limitation as well...

And that's where you guys come in! Feel free to chip in and speak up! If I think it's good enough, I'll roll with it!

--

Also, to all the ponies: feel free to have the pony you're playing discover things on their own, like gadgets, TVs, PCs or laptops, I can't think of anything else, etc. Besides, having the human find out the pony got a hold of something will force his or hand to explain it to the pony. In other words, the pony HAS o be curious about this strange new world, right?? Put that curiosity into play! Maybe have them discover something they like about the human world!

Your name (first and last) : Josh Martinez

Your age: 17

Height: 6.5

Weight: 130lbs

Distinct features (if any): Black hair brown eyes

What city do you live in? (make one up if you'd like) : Los Angels