Past life quiz, Who were you?

[colour=#FFFFFF]Your past life diagnosis:[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]Your brief psychological profile in your past life:[/colour]

[colour=silver]Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:[/colour]

[colour=silver]Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]Do you remember now?[/colour]

1675...it sure was a long, long time ago. :-| Creative talents are nice, though. But yeah, I am still weird.

• 2 weeks later...
[colour=#FFFFFF]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-West around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..[/colour]

[colour=silver]Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:[/colour]

[colour=silver]You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.[/colour]

I remember being the human Fluttershy waaaaay before George Washington came to what is now Boston. Seriously, how does it know I am a gentle, animal-loving soul?

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#FFFFFF]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.[/colour]

[colour=silver]Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.[/colour]

[colour=silver]Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.[/colour]

So, i was an evil mage in my past life?

Freaking sweet!

[colour=#FFFFFF]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1025. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.[/colour]

Wild gunman in pre-columbus Florida... Cool... (monks, or nuns, or any Catholic church wasn't non-existant and bees are European...)

[colour=silver]Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.[/colour]

[colour=silver]There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#FFFFFF]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.[/colour]

[colour=silver]You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.[/colour]

[colour=silver]Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.[/colour]

My past life sounds awesome... and I still get to be Welsh!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1875. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Do you remember now?

Well, I'm a dude, and the first part sounds nothing like me, but everything right after the professions sounds completely on the. I'm as timid as anyone can be, I'm pretty sure a few people think I'm strange and or don't like me, and I suffer from depression (which I have kept bottled from several years back). I plan on becoming a professional (and famous) actor, but a lot of people keep doubting me. I also do quite of bit of sketching, which might explain the whole map-making thing.