Past life quiz, Who were you?

[colour=#FFFFFF]Your past life diagnosis:[/colour]

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 600. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Do you remember?

This interests me!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.

[colour=#000000]As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.[/colour]

Once Scottish always Scottish it would seem XD

• Like 1

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.

[colour=silver]Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.[/colour]

[colour=silver]You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.[/colour]

Do you remember now?

THE FUDGE?! I work in an assisted living facility, which is like an old folks home (Google for more explanation). I have four younger siblings I helped care for, a little, and have worked in the church nursery. I also want kids of my own someday. In addition, I've volunteered at a soup kitchen a few times. As a Moderator of Canterlot, I was always concerned about people using foul or inappropriate language, due to there being kids about on the site. I also consider myself a deep thinker, often pondering life and always distracted thinking about things like 'how old is this couch I'm sitting on', rather than socializing with others at gatherings. Call me philosophical, or whatever. I am also a bit of a tomboy. Considering I dislike the cold, maybe I disliked Alaska. XD

Freaky? Little bit.

• Like 1

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1450. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

Do you remember now?

My previous life sounds kind of awesome. Well, I mean living in the Arctic back then was probably no fun, but the rest sounds great

[colour=#000000]Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1675. Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Do you remember now?

My past life sounds like my current life. Quiet, artistic, intuitive.[/colour]

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1225. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.

Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

Do you remember now?

Chief garbage-man. Always raising the bar.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 400. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 1250. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

Do you remember now?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! My love for science, my love for martial arts, my love for asian culture... IT IS ALL THERE!

OK in all seriousness, this is ridiculous but fun none the less

[colour=#FFFFFF]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1525. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]Your brief psychological profile in your past life:[/colour]

[colour=silver]As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:[/colour]

[colour=silver]The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.[/colour]

[colour=#c0c0c0]With this I can genuinly say. Kind of spooky.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 775. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]Your brief psychological profile in your past life:[/colour]

[colour=silver]Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:[/colour]

[colour=silver]Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]Do you remember now?[/colour]

Philippines?! :shock: My ethnicity is Filipino... not spooky at ALL! :unsure:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1450. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

Do you remember now?

My previous life sounds kind of awesome. Well, I mean living in the Arctic back then was probably no fun, but the rest sounds great

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

[colour=silver]You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.[/colour]

[colour=silver]You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.[/colour]

Do you remember now?

Phil. I'm your grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-...-grand-mother. I'd rather not.

• Like 2

Before: Wow! This thing is seriously giving me the heibi jeebies just reading about what all of you guys scored!! It seems VERY accurate, judging by the members that I know well's scores. I umm.. Imma go take this... I bet it's gonna NAIL me!! c:

Le Results-

Your past life diagnosis:I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.Do you remember now?

After: Psh, silly quiz... YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1550. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

Do you remember now?

My first reaction:

After that... well... Talent for love? Me? Come on, this is wrong in so many possible ways! No big surprise thing for me here...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are. Do you remember now?

2/10 would not take again.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 1175. Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.

Well, that was short. Besides that, I've always been slightly proud of my internet androgyny, for whatever reason, and I love to sing and act. Dancing, not so much. I'm not sure how I feel about being Latin-American, as my entire family is either Hungarian or Montreal, dating back to Poland and Romania at most.

Really pretty boring.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 950. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.

Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

That is ridiculously accurate to me now. Seriously... how does it know? O_o

• Like 1

[colour=#FFFFFF]I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.[/colour][colour=#FFFFFF]Your brief psychological profile in your past life:[/colour]

[colour=silver]Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.[/colour]

[colour=#c0c0c0]There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Well. This is... surprisingly accurate. I've always fancied myself a watchmaker, I do have some German in me, and I'm currently in the production for a play right now. Oh, and the lesson is something I've given some thought in the past. As in, seriously tried to figure out. To the point where this program now scares me.[/colour]

[colour=#FFFFFF]Do you remember now?[/colour]

Well. This is... surprisingly accurate. I've always fancied myself a watchmaker, I do have some German in me, and I'm currently in the production for a play right now. Oh, and the lesson is something I've given some thought in the past. As in, seriously tried to figure out. To the point where this program now scares me.

Or maybe subconsciously I just want this to be true so I make up memories to have it happen. You know us humans and our tendencies to find non-existent patterns... :mad:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Seems legit, let's see what else....

I can see that....More or less.....

Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Do you remember now?

Mhmm, magnanimity......I believe it has something to do with generosity....

So, yeah....generosity, feeling of brother/sisterhood...

Less attached to material property? Yeah, no....

Take as much than give? Not really....I give way more than I can take sometimes..

Pretty cool :P

That is ridiculously accurate to me now. Seriously... how does it know? O_o

You aren't the only one...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1000. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.

[colour=#800000]Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.[/colour]

[colour=#800000]You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.[/colour]

Do you remember now?

The last bit in particular is spot on. o.O

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 575. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.

[colour=silver]Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.[/colour]

[colour=silver]Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.[/colour]

Do you remember now?

Blimey, I was a male Zacora! :razz:

• Like 1

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1150. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Am I the only one from Egypt?

20% Cooler

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Cyprus around the year 1100. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Builder? I dunno 'bout that one.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Hah, I must have lost that strong will some where. :lol:

Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Do you remember now?

Eh, I guess. Not really though. :-|

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.

[colour=silver]You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.[/colour]

[colour=silver]Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.[/colour]

So I was a female now a male. Interesting. I like science but not enough to make it a career. Just something I like to study among other things. The last part is spot on as I like to study.