Water Bolt *Ready* Rp Type: +Crossovers+

WhiteRaven

Name: WaterBolt

Sex: Male

Species: Zebra

Eyes: LimeGreen

Coat: DeepBlack withe the Purest White stripes

Mane/Tail: The mane is to look shaggy like an emo, The tail would obviously look the same, lacking any proffesional grooming and shaggy as well. The colours of both Mane and Tail are Cobalt Blue. The tail is not that long, probably as long as Rarity's but that's about it.

Physique: Not very muscular, can only lift 2/3 of his own body weight. He weighs exactly 110.8 pounds. He could win in a decent Hoof Wrestle

Residence: Living in a small Cottage just near Evertree Forest. Built it with his own hoofs, in it's current state it can only support 3 Pony's, it breaks constantly.

Occupation: He doesn't have a big of a job, he just helps out the residents of Ponyville and Equestria with simple chores to earn his pay for a meal each and every night. He LOVES helping out AppleJack for more then a couple of reasons...

CutieMark: Right where his hips are, you can make out a cutie mark of a WaterDroplet accompanied by a neon aqua lightning bolt.

History: He grew up away from the company of other ponies, his mother was too over protective making him look like a total wuss. Wich he kind of is really, some people call him Fluttershy's brother now that is a really big insult to him because he is tough in the mind, but not he muscle. His mother recently passed away when he was just growing into his Colt Years therefore leaving him with only himself and his insane hallucinations to talk to... He currently resides in a Hospital for the mentally sick and insane, You see when he was still fit to call sane, he snuck into the castle about 4 times trying to get rid of Celestia and claim his place as King, but Celestia knew of his evil intentions and placed a RIG on him, following his every action and thought he could possibly make. He took off running knowing the guards were behind him he gave up, and was thrown carelessly into his now described location: Living Hell. Why did he lose his mind? Nobody knows, could it be his endless love for Applejack that threw him over? or maybe the stress of his sick life that made him tipsy. Or the loneliness he felt that made him want to shred himself to peices knowing thats all he'd ever be in the world,Alone... we'll never know.

Summary: He loves Applejack, no doubt about it, He loves to eat and to watch TV. For some reason he likes to touch Walls and talk to things that aren't there. He enjoys music and Art. And Blood...lots and lots of chocolate too... He didn't know what it was but something about Blood and Chocolate together in his mouth just felt so right. but it's not really blood, just thick syrup... Or is it? He dislikes people always getting in his way of important things, and he hates it when people mess with his hair. Even though he doesn't pay much attention to it. His eyes are dark with hatred for people who don't let him sleep and MY GOD WOULD IT BE TOO MUCH TO ASK EVERYPONY TO PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN DEAR CELESTIA that's annoying. He also hates Bitter food. He enjoys spending his time just talking to his imaginary friend, erm " SoulShine" when no one is around. He also likes picking flowers and writing poetry about his thoughts... sometimes twisted ones as well. WaterBolt isn't good at much but I'm sure if you gave him a peice of wood and a fiddle knife he could do something with it for 45 minutes. He fails at everything on almost EVERY level. Bolt doesn't have many worries, but his main worry and fear is people finding out his secret. Thats right he has a secret, and he told you or you knew about it and you asked too many questions: You'd end up with all the other secrets in the basement. Best not get suspicious of the WaterBolt....

post-6703-0-25897200-1357457197_thumb.pn

So...what roleplay type would this be? I highly, strongly, firmly, and definitely suggest Crossovers. Trust me on this.

Just put in a little field at the top of your app that says "RP type: Crossovers". It's a fun roleplay where you can rock out, and do your thing with this character -- he can be approved for there immediately. If you want him in World of Equestria, he will take a lot of critique, feedback, and development help before he will be approved for there, as it is a strict RP with certain character design rules. This will take time, rewriting, and a lot of patience. Please pick carefully and ask questions -- we're here to help you! :mad:

I just have one question (before you decide where you want to place this app) (And I'd follow Rosie's advice, she knows what she's talking about ;) )

Is this character's name "Water Bolt" or "Sanity Rain"?

Actually to be honest I take my time with developing my characters. I do mix up the names to see wich could fit mine he best, but yes his name is WaterBolt. And Rosey I would like to take your advice because now that I think about it, Equestria is a place for advanced RP's and even though I do some RP'ing from time to time I'd like to get a little more experiance first before making a fool of myself on here :razz: And please Note* The character desighn is in progress: I just used whatever came to me in my head I would gladly take some changes to the character if you have any. I'd even change the gender if I was crazy nuff'. But yes this will be ready soon for the CrossOvers Rosy and we'll see what happens.

Oh and By the Way, Life is a Party XD love your Pinkie Picture

• Like 1