My In-Formal Introduction!

CadeyrnFireWing

Well hi everyone, I'm not really good at filling these sort of things out, so I'll go with what I know. My name is Cadeyrn FireWing (obviously not my real name - as I only give that out to those I know and trust well), I am a 25 year old stay-at-home father of two (one is my wife's from a previous relationship and the other is mine), I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and I am also a pensioner (I do not work as it is beyond my means, due to my disability, which I will get to talk to you about next). I have a certain mental/intellectual/social disability which is known as Aspergers Syndrome, now for those who do not know what it is, it is (or was) a form of Autism, which means I do not do well around people in real life. It holds me back from having friends in real life, as it does somewhat over the ineternet as well. I tend to be rather opinionated, and stand firm in my convictions/beliefs. Also, there will be times that I may do or say something that may be deemed inappropriate or kind, when that does happen, please bear in mind that it is due to my disability, whenever I get upset, angry or just plain annoyed, I tend to do/say things wihtout thinking things through thoroughly enough, which can tend to get me into trouble. I love to make new friends (whenever possible), though due to my disability I do find it rather difficult to do so, and then even when I do make friends, it is even moreso difficult for me to keep them. If I were to write anything more about myself, it would take up all of the page, so I'm gonna leave it here. If there are any questions you would like to ask, please feel free to ask them (but please, please, please only ask decent and tasteful questions), I am usually a friendly and outgoing person once you get to know me, so if you want to drop in and say hi, please feel free to :)

Cheers,

Cadeyrn Firewing

Edited by CadeyrnFireWing

HEY WELCOME TO CANTERLOT HOPE U LIK IT HERE N I THINK YOU WILL FIT N JST FINE MAJORITY OF EVERYPONY HERE ARE PRETTY UNDERSTANDING AND ALSO I PLAY BASS N GUITAR MYSELF HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING? AND WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC YOU LIK 2 PLAY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone, y'all seem very nice :) Yeah, I've been playing on and off for about 12 years now. Styles I like to play are: Rock, some Metal, Swing/Jazz and some Punk. Oh and I also do Digital Art (Vectors), here are some examples (my Pony btw)

My Pony Cadeyrn FireWing without his Cutie Mark:

CadeyrnFireWing_zpsc25ff7bf.png

Caderyn FireWing with his Cutie Mark:

CadeyrnFireWing1_zps9bd18694.png

Caderyn FireWing with his Cutie Mark and his Saber:

CadeyrnFireWing2_zps18dcc975.png

Hope you guys/gals like :)

• Like 1

HEY WELCOME TO CANTERLOT HOPE U LIK IT HERE N I THINK YOU WILL FIT N JST FINE MAJORITY OF EVERYPONY HERE ARE PRETTY UNDERSTANDING AND ALSO I PLAY BASS N GUITAR MYSELF HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING? AND WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC YOU LIK 2 PLAY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, thanks, though I generally do not talk to people who don't know how to spell and use correct grammar and who use all capital letters... It's as bad, perhaps worse than l33t/chat speak....

This is one rule I try to follow, "If you wouldn't talk like that in real life, why do it online?" Meaning, say, if you were to write an essay or do your homework in all capital letters and using atrocious spelling and grammar, I think not. So why do it online? It is, to me at least, infuriating to no end, extremely difficult to read and to understand, and it is also extremely annoying! (This goes for overusing character such as the question mark or the exclamation mark, one would be sufficient enough). Now, I can understand were you Dyslexic (as my wife is Dyslexic), but what I see here is deliberate misspelling and grammatical errors... So yeah

Thanks everyone, y'all seem very nice :) Yeah, I've been playing on and off for about 12 years now. Styles I like to play are: Rock, some Metal, Swing/Jazz and some Punk.

Do you do covers of songs? What about, do you have a youtube channel? Oh oh oh, one more, what bands do you like?

Yeah I mostly do covers (though I do sometimes write my own lyrics), nope, no youtube channel (as I don't have any recording equiptment) and the bands I like would take up a whole page but the genres are: Metal (hard/heavy/progressive/symphonic), Rock ('n' Roll/hard/heavy/progressive), Jazz (Swing/Funk), Classical, and I can' think of the genres for these bands/artists so I'll just list them: O-Zone, Las Ketchip, Marc Anthony and Ricky Martin.

• Like 1

Yeah I mostly do covers (though I do sometimes write my own lyrics), nope, no youtube channel (as I don't have any recording equiptment) and the bands I like would take up a whole page but the genres are: Metal (hard/heavy/progressive/symphonic), Rock ('n' Roll/hard/heavy/progressive), Jazz (Swing/Funk), Classical, and I can' think of the genres for these bands/artists so I'll just list them: O-Zone, Las Ketchip, Marc Anthony and Ricky Martin.

What song did you do a best cover of?

I used to listen to Ricky Martin, but not anymore. His song 'Livin La Vida Loca' was No.1 when I was born. (My mum doesn't like that song :P )

Ha, that's the only Ricky Martin song I listen to. Dunno, best cover would be songs by The Shadows :)

Most of the covers I do are songs by: the cherry popping daddies, area 7, atomic fireballs, the shadows, the blues brothers, America and those kind of bands :) so mostly rock, swing, ska and jazz, with a bit of DC Talk mixed in

Ohh awesome!

And since thats the only Ricky Martin song you've heard (apparently), listen to these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8c4KNZ1Sb4 Couldn't find a better version

I think its cool that he's spanish.