Greetings, Everybody/Pony!

vixenlover22

About Myself: Hello everyone ^^

The most important thing to note about me is; I live in Arizona, have a part-time job, and am almost done with High School. I'm rather busy between school and work, but I can still make time to RP ^^

How I found Canterlot.com: Just browsing for Pony RP sites, then stumbled across this one, figured I'd give it a shot.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Youtube Poop.

Seriously; I didn't think much of the show before then. I saw some Pony References in parodies I found funny, then began watching Pony-Themed parodies, then figured I'd give the show a shot. It started out with one episode, then another, then another and I'm sure you know the rest.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
One of the most important aspects, however, is my OC; Rike. Here are links to her made in Pony Creator and drawn by a friend of mine.

http://vixenlover22.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d5hw90e

http://mirruski.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5j9ih0

According to the Backstory for her, she's not from Equestria, but a land Beyond the borders where Pegasi rule as a dictatorial Military while Unicorns and Earth Ponies are basically slaves. Rike herself fled this place at a young age when her parents were killed by a Unicorn with a Broken Horn, which she has been hunting ever since that day.

Howdy there! You won't be able to post in the WoE and Crossovers sections until you have an approved RP character. If you don't wanna wait, you can start RPing in the Free-for-All section right away. ;)

Thank you ^^

Now how exactly does one go about being able to post in the Character Sheet/RP sections? ^^;

Welcome! You'll need an approved application for your character. I recommend this thread, which will tell you how to build your character for our game.

Alternatively, you can start posting in Crossovers or Free for All without an application, though I recommend checking out the OoC subforums first to collaborate with other players. Good luck!