Heya

NikentDisker

About Myself: I miss the older more kind fandom and was hoping I could find remnants here.

How I found Canterlot.com: Through a fanfiction.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I first used it as an anti-depressant. Now I watch because it is awesome!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
In all honesty I never thought I would ever join onto a site like this. I have a friends who is in a politics based one and trying to even read through it was a headache. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

Also is anyone good with creating vectors? I could use some help in aquiring some for my OC.

[colour=#006400]I am Disker the one too ask for if you wana RP.[/colour]

[colour=#006400]For serious stuff ask for Nikent he is a big serious person. Except on Saturday of course![/colour]

[colour=#006400]Also neither of us has any Idea what OOC means.[/colour]

Edited by NikentDisker

Hey mate, welcome to this site. You're lucky you've joined this one and not a few others I've been on, Everyone here is super-nice and friendly :) Also, I can try my hand at vectoring for you, I just need references (such as colours, shape, cutie mark etc) A pic of your oc would be good, oh and ooc means out of character

Wow I feel popular.

1st. I was brought here by Pen Stroke's Winter bells.

2nd. Thank you for answering my few questions and making me feel welcome!

3rd. I really like number lists.

Edit:

Oh and CaderynFireWing The reason I asked for someone to help with vectors is I don't have alot of images. I will put one up somewhere or get one to you if you are willing to do any for me.

• Like 1

1. That is cool

2. You are very much welcome

3. Number lists are cool :)

Sure, I can do it for you, I've nearly finished the one I'm working on for Kaibunny94 and will be able to start on yours once I've gotten back from the hardware store for a garden fork, and the hobby shop for some more warhammer spray paint :)

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlot :D

Call me Cat!

What sort of music do ya like?

I like soo many diferant styles my friends question if I am bi-polar.

Basicly I don't like bad music.

[colour=#006400]*Cough* Eminem and other bad rappers *cough*[/colour]

Shut up.

[colour=#006400]no.[/colour]

To be honest, if I liked that sort of music, Eminem is quite good. I don't like rap though so...

<<< My favourite band.

Cool cool. I can't say I have a fovorite band as I grew up on completely diferant music than most of what I listen too now. But yea as I said I listen to most all music.

Minus rap/hip hop and country.

• Like 1