Hiya

Elocin

Hi! I'm Elocin and I've been looking for a pony forum for awhile. I was a fan of the original 80s and 90s series and really like the new one too. Everyone I know thinks I'm a pony geek :mrgreen: and I even got one of my coworkers to dress up as a pony with me for halloween.

I think I'm most like Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle mixed together (introverted, shy, bookish) with some of Pinkie Pie's bubbliness thrown in. I think Twilight, Fluttershy and Applejack are my favorites.

Other stuff about me, I like green, I love to read, mostly historical fiction and random fact books but I'll venture into other territories at times. If you ask me what my favorite book is you will probably get a top ten list because I have a tendency to love a lot of books for a lot of different reasons.

Other than liking reading and green, I majored in art in college, I also like purple, love animals, I ride horses, and I want to learn to belly dance even though I lack a certain thing called rhythm (one can dream... ;) )

Hi there!

If you didn't already, please take a moment check out the rules section.

Seems you've already made 5 posts, so, the rest of the board is open for you to post in, with the exception of the RP section.

I'm a fan of the old show as well. Make yourself at home, there are a ton of bronies around here.

Welcome to Canterlot!

If you ask me what my favorite book is you will probably get a top ten list because I have a tendency to love a lot of books for a lot of different reasons.

In your cutlery draw, do you have a set of 6 (of each forks, knives, spoons, etc) or more?

If you ask me what my favorite book is you will probably get a top ten list because I have a tendency to love a lot of books for a lot of different reasons.

In your cutlery draw, do you have a set of 6 (of each forks, knives, spoons, etc) or more?

I don't know, I have a wide variety of things in there but currently there is a mish mosh of silverware from the 1980s, some from the 90's, a separate drawer of a new set that everyone in my house is half afraid of using because we think it is dangerous to use brand new sparkly things, and some baby silverware from when my little sister was a toddler. So, we probably have about 20 sets in all. The only ones I don't use are the gigantic spoons which are too big to fit in my mouth and too flimsy to scoop sorbet (I am one of those fake ice-cream people).

Majoring in art and loving purple are great reasons to be friends too. :mrgreen:

Thanks for all the welcomes! Friendship is awesome.