Made a New Friend Today!

Cadabra

I am so excited, because I met a fellow Pegasister today at the mall. I was taking one of our old PS3's into VStock to resell when I saw she had the cutest Vinyl Scratch bag. Seeing as how I work with DJs regularly on the weekends, Vinyl Scratch is one of my favorite background ponies, so naturally I had to compliment the bag. When she turned around I saw she had on a Derpy t-shirt, Dr. Hooves scarf, Rainbow Dash necklace, and Pinkie Pie ear rings. So much cute pony stuff! I wish I had something like that on too, but I had met up with a client that day so I was still in my professional garb.

We quickly struck up a conversion as the VStock guy looked over the used PS3. I found out she also has a love for fabrics just like me! I love to design things and play with fabrics, and we were near a

JoAnn Fabric store. After we were done with VStock, we decided to hang out at the fabric store.

I am so glad she carried a notebook, because we were able to start sketching out designs for a Fluttershy costume she wants to make. I want to sketch out some better detailed designs for her soon, but we came up with a good base idea for the outfit that can easily be embellished upon. We also started on a tail design that she loves! So excited! I just love sewing so much!

She also told me about a Brony group in my home town, and I am now on their Facebook page. I am really looking forward to meeting some new friends.

• Like 4

The same thing happened to me the other day! I was in Hot Topic and I met another pegasister when we both reached to look at a Rarity shirt. We bought matching ones and now we're texting! I only have guy-friends who like MLP, now I've got a pegasister on my side! :20: Which is pretty nice in some cases. We can go shopping together AND talk about ponies.