Hello, everypony!

Bronyboy42

About Myself: I am a brony who's back from the dead, A.K.A. somepony was making me feel embarrassed in the previous two forums, forcing me to move those two times. Seriously, I didn't know any better about whether or not those posts I made contained Roleplay!

How I found Canterlot.com: The Equestria Forums and the MLP Forums were watching me in a way that made me feel weird and cry, due to my ignorance of those posts. So I decided to go to another forum and start fresh and renewed.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: The same way I was introduced to YouTube Poop: by accident while watching a video. (I'll tell you about THAT another time if you remind me.) Anyway, I saw "The Elements of YouTube Poop," which began to tempt me to watch MLP:FiM. I am usually good at resisting peer pressure, but the pressure was too much, and so I watched the first two episodes, "Friendship is Magic, parts 1 and 2," and I liked it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Hello, everypony. I am Bronyboy42. I have moved in recently because somepony *ahem, Feld0* had begun hovering over me in a way that made me feel uncomfortable. I couldn't tell the administrator because *Censored by SOPA.*

Are you saying you used to be a part of this forum on another username?

Not necessarily. I was just saying I used to have friends on the previous forums until I was banned. And besides, it might take me a while to fit in.