Griffins OOC [OPEN]

Zelda is an artist and blacksmith. She's already well off, so she wouldn't be doing this for the money..Maybe the inspiration...While not a real adventurer, she is a sturdy little birdie, and since she creates decorative armors that include gems and the like, she would know a thing or two about precious stones. And if you're still looking for an area to explore..Anywhere but Rockwington or the surrounding areas..She was just there. And while she loves her family, she never found much inspiration from her home town. Posting order is fine..

I wont delay, though! As soon as I get on my home computer I have some business to care for! I've actually got a rehearsal with my band and a few courses today, though, including tests. So it may not happen until tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Gah! I'm last! Last! -This- is the worst possible thin....heh. J/K

I'm gonna assume they will all be either sitting close to each other on the train..Or maybe even sharing a rather large cabin together? Wherever they are, my OC, Zelda will have already gotten a seat and will be doodling away in her sketchbook when the others find their 'meeting spot'.

• 3 weeks later...

I will post later today... and please be more patient waiting for other users to post. Lately, a huge RP backlog and real-life have delayed my average response time considerably to about 3-4 days. Not everybody these days can post within 24 hours of a previous reply. :roll:

However I won't mind a simpler "wait 4 replies before posting again" posting order, seeing that so far my character has only needed to respond to no more than two characters at a time so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Regarding the report on this thread:

I understand TheInvisiblePony has been gone for a while, but that does not mean we need to delete his posts. I would continue the game as usual without him and -- if he returns -- find a creative way to bring him back into the game.

• 4 weeks later...