Griffins OOC [OPEN]

All races are allowed to join, but we DO have a lot of griffins here.

This is the place to discuss an adventure in Gaberott!

A troupe of Equestrian griffins gather together at Canterlot and begin to travel to Gaberott: Diamond Dog territory. They're on a quest to find one of the most rare jewels around, the black opal. It's no fun being alone at all, let alone in a harsh desert with little resources. Friendships will be built, nature will be tackled, wonders will be seen.

POSTING ORDER

1. SonicRainboomGirl
  2. Gilda- Phil the Time Wizard
  3. Falco Kestrelson- Bellosh101
  4. Razor- ShadowWalking18
  5. Miasma Vice- Apolline Allura
  6. Hugo- TheInvisiblePony
  7. Zelda- Tacobob

CURRENTLY UP TO POST: SonicRainboomGirl

If you'd like to join in on the adventure, list your character below and tell us about their personality and useful skills.

Edited by SonicRainboomGirl
  • Like 1

Wait, so the purpose of the trip is to go to Aquelia? :shock:

It's not so far away, so that doesn't seem like such a big deal. Also last time Gilda went "home" in the RP she got thrown in an underground prison. I don't think she'd be very eager to return. :/

Wait, so the purpose of the trip is to go to Aquelia? :shock:

It's not so far away, so that doesn't seem like such a big deal. Also last time Gilda went "home" in the RP she got thrown in an underground prison. I don't think she'd be very eager to return. :/

...NEW QUEST! :razz:

Is this griffons only?

Not necessarily. Ponies can join in too, but they need to convince us that they are worthy of being on the team and wont hold us back.

Speaking of which, we need to brainstorm what the purpose of this mission is since we can't go to Aquelia.

I had an idea: what if we were looking for a rare desert gem entrapped in a rock?

I'd be 'appy to throw my hat into the ring.

So.. brief run over of strengths: Strong, even for a griffon, fairly smart (though he obfuscates this a bit), while not terribly fast, he has tenacity, and has a strong sense of honer. Some might argue too strong of a sense, really.

Welcome to the team! :)

So will the rare gem idea work? Black Opal is very rare and beautiful. If we found enough of the rare specimen we could make thousands of bits each. I think jewel ponies and griffins would be willing to pay a lot of money for shiny, rare gems.

That might be cool actually. Gaberott, the Diamond Dog capital, is a location that has I think never been explored in RP. A lot of cool things could maybe be done with it.

I'll start with an OP as soon as I've got the time! We'll go in a posting order. Any preferences? Is everybody in on this?

I also need you to include a link to your application right here or in your first post. It'd be much appreciated!