LightningBlitz here

LightningBlitz

About Myself: I'm a shy boy, and Bonesell helped me become a brony. I like south park and avenged sevenfold.

How I found Canterlot.com: Bonesell

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Bonesell

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle
:?:

I know him IRL. He likes to draw, play call of duty, and he hangs out with me. ^u^

He also has 3 plushies and 3 of the little toy thingies (forgot what they are called)

He has rainbow dash, pinkie pie, and twilight sparkle. For the little toy thingies he has Cadence, Shining Armor, and Twilght.

He can't order stuff online so he goes to the store to get his merchandise. I do not own any as of now

I know him IRL. He likes to draw, play call of duty, and he hangs out with me. ^u^

He also has 3 plushies and 3 of the little toy thingies (forgot what they are called)

He has rainbow dash, pinkie pie, and twilight sparkle. For the little toy thingies he has Cadence, Shining Armor, and Twilght.

He can't order stuff online so he goes to the store to get his merchandise. I do not own any as of now

This is all true :) I like to draw and I like to play call of duty, black ops 2 to be specific. I do own the merchandise that he speaks of. I also have skype, it's on my profile. Really the only person I voice chat with is Bonesell, cuz I'm really shy :???:

Avenged Sevenfold you say? Do you have a favourite song?

Oh, and welcome to Canterlot :D

Call me Cat!

Our favorite songs are Nightmare and Bat Country.

Nvm, he says his is A Little Piece of Heaven and Bat Country. Lololol

Edited by Bonesell