[Manehatten] Ponybucks Coffee Shop [Open! Just Jump In!]

Frost137

[colour=#ffffff]. [/colour]

Coffe_Rush_cmark.png

Coffee Rush unlocked the doors of her dark coffee shop. It was early in the morning and fog covered the streets of Manehatten. The creamish tan unicorn walked inside and flicked the shop's lights on. In the back of the shop was her office. In her office, she placed on her green Ponybucks apron on and checked into work.

"Hopefully, I get customers!" The unicorn said groggily with hope. "And I hope I get some of my own coffee."

She walked to the door and flipped the sign that read "Open." Ponybucks was in business.

Fantasy Tropes had no idea what she was doing in Manehatten. Well, technically she knew exactly why she was there: she had been trying to visit one of the museums in the city, mainly to try and see what pieces of history she couldn't see herself. What she didn't know, is just how crowded it would be. Because it was really crowded. She had already panicked twice in the large mobs in the streets, and she made great attempts to take what appeared to be back roads. Still, even the back roads had plenty of ponies, and Fantasy was beginning to feel a little claustrophobic, so she ducked into a hotel, rented a room for the night, and thought it would be less crowded in the early morning.

It was, but only slightly and even that was due to the fog blocking out most of the crowd, so Fantasy felt back at square one, but mainly she wanted to find a spot where she wasn't in a panicked state, and the hotel was not a viable option (she already turned in the room key, and was running low on bits as is).

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a coffee shop through the fog, and it looked empty enough, so the earth pony hurried towards the door. Walking in, she wondered if she was socially obligated to order a cup of coffee in order to stay, and made a mental estimation of how much it would cost her. As she stood by the door, she looked around and saw the pony she assumed to be the owner, a sort of tannish unicorn. She blinked, unsure of what to say, so she decided to opt against saying anything until she was addressed.

Coffee Rush headed to the back of the counter and zoned out because of the lack of sleep coffee. It wasn't then she realized there was a customer in the corner of her eye. The unicorn shook with fright and held her head on her elbows and rubbed her eyes.

"Hello." She said slowly. "How may I help you? Would you like some coffee?" Coffee Rush prepared some coffee beans. "50% discount in the morning."

• 3 weeks later...

Snow Diamond yawned as he walked into the Ponybucks Coffee shop, he hated coffee, but the rain outside stopped him from returning home. He sighed as he shook himself free of rain at the entrance, he walk over to the counter and asked.

[colour=#d3d3d3]"What do you have that is un-caffeinated?"[/colour]

Coffee Rush turned to the zebra all wet from the sudden rain. Huh, wasn't foggy outside? Well, anywho......

"Ummm." Coffee Rush looked above her where the menu was. "We have some smoothies and hot chocolate. Take your pick." She placed the coffee beans to the side and checked under the counter if there was hot coco stuffs there.

Snow Diamond stopped to think for a moment before replying.[colour=#a9a9a9] "Yes, a good old cup of Hot Coco would be nice, thank you." [/colour]Snow then looked around the coffee shop before deciding it would be rude not to attempt some form of small talk, a task he was not very good at.

[colour=#a9a9a9]"so, *yawn*...Them hoof-ball games...yea, exciting, um, yea. "[/colour]

Coffee Rush prepared the hot coco. Thankfully, there were some hot coco stuffs.

"Really? I don't know anything about those games, fill me up on that." Coffee wasn't into sports at all. All that excited her a bit was the Wonderbolts and that was it. She wasn't a sports pony anyways. Coffee warmed up the milk for the hot coco.