Cosplay Help/Suggestions: Male Future Twilight Cosplay

MarchingHammers

Hello there everybody! For Bronycon 2013, I have begun work on designing a cosplay of Twilight Sparkle (Since it is male, I guess Dusk Shine would fit better.) But this cosplay is based off of the Future Twilight character design, which is directly influenced by the Metal Gear Game series' character, Snake.

Now, I planned to base the cosplay off this character: MGS3+Snake+Reference.pngNow, The main question is, what other decorations could I put on it (Other than A twilight wig, ears and horn) to make this look more like Twilight Sparkle than just Snake.

Its your costume, but something to consider is that Naked Snake doesn't wear a black outfit like Future Twilight to my knowledge. That would be more fitting Solid Snake who doesn't have an eye patch. Snake Plisken in Escape from LA does wear a black outfit. Of course creativity in a cosplay isn't exactly unknown

Its your costume, but something to consider is that Naked Snake doesn't wear a black outfit like Future Twilight to my knowledge. That would be more fitting Solid Snake who doesn't have an eye patch. Snake Plisken in Escape from LA does wear a black outfit. Of course creativity in a cosplay isn't exactly unknown

Very true. I am trying to match the image above as much as possible. I will be wearing a black outfit (underarmor to simulate the sneaking suit) under my costume, so it will show through in regards to the similarities to Twilights sneaking suit. The on;y differences is that I will be wearing military bdu's over the suit.